" Yantra...yenada panre," Latha asked in a small voice laced with concern and panic.

" Iva avanga veetuku pogatum...Inge iruntha thevai illama tension agura," he said staring at Soundarya.

" Deyh...Inthulam..." Aishwarya said making Yantra shook his head.

" Naa thaan ma...baby ipethiku venam nu solli avala pill le irruke sonne! Ava mele yenthe korai ille! Avalum yevalo thaan poruthu pova! Seri yethuku Thara topic tedutinga! " Yantra growled making Dhanush glare at Linga.

Linga rubbed his eyebrows and turned away. " Iniki office le Das Groups kitte collaboration parthi pesulam...for the music show nu...That's when I found its who Thara married...pesite..." he trailed off making Yantra shook his head.

" Yantra...Thatta ke terinja..." Latha said making Yantra shook his head.

" Thatta onnum solla mataru...Ivalode mental health than yeneke mukiyam! Vaa ma," he said holding Mihira's hands tightly as they walked away.

Mihira sniffled as she clutched her bag tightly. " Naa yen vetuku poren," she said making Yantra raise his eyebrows.

" Ippe anga thana kutitu poren," he said making her shook her head.

" Yen vituku! Ninge vangi kudutingala anthe veetuku!" She huffed making him blink.

" Angaya...yendi..." he said scratching his eyebrow.

" Yeneke unge kude thaniya irrukanum..." she said in a quiet voice making him sigh.

He swiftly turned right and zoomed over to the direction of their house. Yantra stopped the car in front of his driveway before climbing out and walking behind the car to open the door for Mihira.

He helped her out and kissed her forehead before the two walked inside. Mihira placed the luggage bag on the floor and toyed with his shirt button.

" Yenna Di..." he said making her sigh.

" Thatta kitte call pani inge vanturukom nu sollunga," she said making him shook his head fondly.

He carried her swiftly making her gasp and held his neck tightly. Yantra sat on the couch and placed her securely on his lap before calling his grandfather. Mihira blushed hearing superstar's boisterous laugh. Yantra chuckled and pat her back as she hid her face on his chest.

************************************
Thara stood infront of the garden, a pencil tucked behind her ears as she tilt her head to the left and right analysing the picture she drew. She pursed her lips together before swiping the brush swiftly on the canvas.

Her eyes lit up as Alli's car came into the driveway. The girl clambered put of the car, shierking happily as she hugged Thara's legs. Thara gasped and grinned widely mussing her hair.

" Yenna iniki orey kushi ?" She asked at the girl who giggled excitedly.

" Madam class le first rank vangirukangala," her nanny said with a proud smile as she walked towards the two carrying Alli's bag. Thara's eyes widened as she hold the girl in her arms and twirled happily.

The nanny watched with small indulgent smile as Thara and Alli twirl around laughing carefreely. Thara bend down and kissed Alli's cheek.

" Seri Alli ke yenna venum ?" She asked smiling widely.

Alli's face turned small and she shuffled her legs. Thara furrowed her eyebrows watching the girl's downtrodden expression.

" Hey ithuke yen ma aluvura...Cheri cheri née nalla yosichi aprom unge mama evening varuvarule appa kellu but athuku munne...namma rendu perum ice cream sapdalama ?" She asked tweaking Alli's nose as Thara grinned watching the girl smile slowly.

The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Book 2 of His Accidental Bride (Anirudh Ravichander)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें