"Mommy." Kyra says as we take our hair out of the head scarf

"Yes we'll tie your ties." Mommy says then she and Mama tie my twin and I's ties.

After Mama ties my tie, she and Mommy make sure my suit is in order and my hair is down and exactly like I like it then they move to Kyra and do the same thing.

Once Kyra and I are good to go, we grab our service dogs then we head out to the meeting spot.

"Hi Baba." Jackie says.

"Hey Beautiful." I say then I kiss my wife as we get in line for the processional.

Once we're in line, Kyra escorts Mommy and Mama down the aisle as Mom and Simba walk behind them.

When told to, I escort my wife down the aisle as Nala walks next to us.

Jackie is Jordyn's matron of honor.

Once at the end of the aisle, my wife and I split up then Nala and I go stand next to Kyra and Simba.

Eventually the rest of the bridal party come down the aisle and stand where they're supposed to so Kyra turns around.

Once Kyra's turned around, her soon-to-be wife appears at the end of the aisle with her dad.

"You're definitely gonna cry." I say then Kyra turns around.

Jordyn's wearing Mama I's wedding dress.

"Fuck." Kyra mumbles then she lets a few tears fall.

When Jordyn gets to the end of the aisle, Kyra goes and meet her, hugs Jordyn's dad, then she leads her soon-to-be wife up to the alter.

Once at the alter, the ceremony begins so I stand in silence while the officiant lady talks and Kyra and Jordyn do their vows then I hand Jordyn's wedding ring to Kyra when told to.

Kyra and Jordyn do their wedding ring vows, then they kiss and walk down the aisle with Simba.

"M'lady." I say as I offer my wife my arm

"Thank you Baba." Jackie says as she holds on to my arm.

Once Jackie has a hold of my arm, the two of us follow Nala and Simba down the aisle.

When we get to the end of the aisle, we wait for the rest of the wedding party to arrive then we take a fuck tone of pictures before we head to the reception area.

"So this is what you all did when Jackie was changing at our wedding." I say as my wife and I chill with my family.

"Mhmm." Mom says.

"I'm hungry." Charlie says.

"We'll eat in a minute Baby." Mama says.

"Kimora they're here." The wedding organizer says.

I nod then I head over to the piano and sit down.

"PLEASE WELCOME FOR THE FIRST TIME." Syd says into the microphone. "MRS. AND MRS. KYRA AND JORDYN HEATH."

After my twin and her wife are introduced, they walk to the dance floor then I start singing the song Kyra helped me write for their first dance song while playing the piano

I found myself dreaming in silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
When you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is, you never know

So I'll kiss you longer, baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regret

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

After I finish singing and I head back to my seat then I sit down next to my wife and watch Jordyn do her father-daughter dance.

Kyra and I thought about doing a mother daughter dance at our respective weddings, but we had no idea how it would work since we have 3 moms.

Once Jordyn and her dad stop dancing, Jordyn sits down with Kyra then everyone's food is brought out.

"So Mrs. Heath." I whisper as Jackie and I eat our food. "Watcha wanna do the rest of our break?"

"Sleep?" Jackie whispers. "Titty time, sex, cuddle, eat...whatever really."

"I'm down for whatever." I say.

"Even Baby shopping?"

"Are you...."

"No." Jackie says. "But you can never be too prepared."

"I am so down." I say.

"How are you feeling?" Jackie asks. "About the Mama thing?"

"A lot better now." I say. "I haven't had a panic attack since."

"Good." Jackie says then she strokes my face. "You're gonna be a great Mom."

"As are you Boo Bear." I say. "As are you."