the love of a goddess

she was the technicolour goddess of the grayed waters, her satin touch slithered down my hollowed spine, and all i could do was yearn for more

she was the technicolour goddess of the grayed waters, her satin touch slithered down my hollowed spine, and all i could do was yearn for more. she sits at the edge of broken tiled swimming pools, emptily staring at the drowning beauty of the fading sunsets. she watches me drown into the dark side of the murky green water. she likes her lovers twisted and diabolical, with hearts blooming with black dahlia's.

she hates the snowed pristine beauty of my heart, so she paints with shades of black and gore, till it resembles her charred lungs. her seraphic smiles make her seem like the she is an angel that descended from heaven, but in reality even the devil would get down on his knees for her. she makes me believe i am more than just an empty shell of rotting skin and bones. her kisses set my skin on fire, and make me crave for the divinity that flows in her rusted veins. i tell her i want leave the broken and desolate soil that has bound me, but she just laughs and tells me i can never leave.

there is ice in her eyes and blood on her lips, she keeps telling me she won't let me leave. i look at her menacing beauty, trying to find a way to escape but i am already caught in her web of  spun sugar lies. her white acrylic nails dig into my flesh, marking crescents on my flushed skin. she takes me down to the sea beds lined with pearlescent corals and sponges, their neon bioluminescent beauty sparkling right through my bones. she tells me she'll take me down to the sea bed everyday if i never leave her.

i bask in her macabre iridescence, while she pulls my body down to the polychromatic sea beds.i don't know if i love her or if i need her, but i can't seem to stay away from her. i thought she would never leave me but the empty sunless sky and the abandoned swimming pools knew she would. they mourned her disappearance while i stood there shaking and trembling. i close my eyes as the zephyr whips through my dark waves, waiting for the day when i disintegrate and join the beauty of the sunless honeyed sea beds.

-