"Okay, get the guys ready. We're gonna pay him a little visit.". I say and start getting my weapons ready.

~~~

Dimitri and I soon arrived at the hospital, leaving Damon in the van, cause he 'wanted to check the cameras.

Nerd

We stroll past the receptionist, not daring to look us in the eye. They knew who we were and what we stood for.

Dimitri directs me to the room that Valerius is being treated in, staying outside to give me privacy. I enter the to come face with Valerius. A neck brace wraps around his neck, a cast envelopes his arm and a stitch on his chest.

"I knew you would visit me sooner or later." He smirks, faintly.

"I'm not here to chit-chat with you, I'm here to get answers on who you work for."

"You're not getting anything out of me. I'd rather you kill me." He smiles, flipping me off with his unharmed arm.

"If you insist."

I sauntered my way over to his bed, pulling the knife out of my coat. I stopped at the side of him, the knife now slightly slitting his neck, my gun at my side, away from his sight.

"Speak," I growl.

"I told you I'm not saying anything,".

I sink the sharp blade deeper into his skin, eliciting a groan from him. His hand tries to pry it off until I press the gun to his temple.

His breath quickens.

"I'd start talking if I were you. You already know that I'm an impatient man." I bellowed.

He stays quiet.

"You wouldn't want anything to happen to your wife and your son, right?" I question, looking directly at him, a glare appearing on my face.

His mouth opens in shock, his skin growing paler and paler.

He had made sure that his wife and son were hidden away from the mafia's eye. No matter what he did, we were always watching him.

"It would be a shame. You had such a nice w-,"

"Okay, fine! I work for Matteo Rossi." He said.

He tried making his fear vanish from within him, but what he didn't know was that I could smell fear.

"See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" I smiled innocently, now walking to the door.

I stopped before touching the handle of the door, turned to him, and smirked slightly.

I raised my gun, clicking the silencer on, and shot him in the head.

I didn't need him going back to say anything or alerting this 'Matteo' person.

I walked out of the room, heading straight for the van, Dimitri now walking beside me. The vibration of my phone notified me that someone was calling.

I stopped for a while to answer it. The sound of the elevator dinged across from me. I continue to talk to the person from the phone when Dimitri nudged me on the shoulder. I shrugged him off.

He continued doing this until I sighed and turned to look at the direction he was pointing at. It was a girl. She looked and felt very familiar. She had hair, as black as ink and skin so perfectly tanned.

But then it hit me. She looked exactly like our mother but younger.

Raven?

She passed us on her way to the cafeteria. By now I had long forgotten about the phone call, so I proceeded to talk to the person and hung up after a while.

At the end of the call, I was both exhausted and shocked.

Exhausted because Luca's fights were draining my energy and shocked because I may have just seen my long-lost sister.

Maybe she was our sister and she could lead us to our mother.

I just had to follow her and find out more about her.

Would this lead me to another dead end?

~~~