"This isn't one of your dumb schemes to get back at Slenderman is it? Cause if it is I swear-"

"Relax~ I'm sure his father is taking very good care of him."

Father?

Offenderman's eyes met mine and in the next second he was throwing me my jacket, "Let's go."

He didn't have to tell me twice. If Micah was with Jeff then he was in trouble and it was up to us to save him before that happened. Who knew what Jeff was gonna do to him? After what he said to Tam, it couldn't be anything good.

"Ooh can I come with? I love a family outin-"

"No!" Offender and I chorused, cutting Zalgo off as I took his and Rose's hand and the next moment we were gone.

☆☆

In a flash we were standing outside the new and improved Slender Mansion. To my surprise it had been returned to it's former glory and as we made our way inside we were greeted by a crowded sitting room, chatter filling the air.

"What's going on here?" Offender's voice caused heads to turn and we were approached by Masky and Toby.

It had been a long while since I've had a conversation with either of the two considering certain things that had happened in the past.

There was an unfamiliar face in the sea of bodies and her eyes met mine as Offender questioned the two before she quickly looked away.

She turned her eyes to the floor nervously, shifting a bit and toying with the hem of her shirt, her curly hair was caught up in a puff and I could see a few hickeys and bite marks on her smooth skin.

I drew my attention away from her, tuning back in to the conversation.

"-anyone knows where he could be?"

"Well I think I have an idea but I doubt he'll go there. He knows we'll be looking for him," Masky spoke up.

"Can't hurt to check," Offender responded as he was already changing to his slender form, "we need everyone searching alright? Where are the others?"

"N-no idea and Slender's been gone since he got Zalgo t-to leave," Toby's eyes met mine before he immediately looked away.

A sigh escaped Offender's lips and he turned to me, letting go of Rose's hand, "you two stay here. I'll be back soon."

Rose threw herself at him, hugging his leg tightly as she whined, "but I wanna help too Daddy!"

I'd never really seen her this whiney, it was a slight shocker but it also made me smile knowing she was trying to help.

I could only shrug as Offender looked to me for assistance. She was small but she had one heckuva grip.

Another sigh escaped Offender before he picked her up by the collar of her shirt, giving her a warning 'glare', "I need you to stay here and protect Mommy. You're good at doing that aren't you?"

"But Mommy is safe here."

"We don't know that. What if you leave and something bad happens?"

"Mommy can fight too."

"Rose listen to Daddy. He'll be back before you know it," I assured her.

With a sigh Rose nodded slowly even though her expression showed she wasn't pleased, her arms crossed as he placed her back on her feet.

I pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her slender frame as I gave Offender a slight smile, "please find him. I know Tam must be going out of her mind."