soft Yandere tfp Optimus x human reader

Start from the beginning

Dressing back up. Shoes back on. House key in pocket. Phone in other pocket. You once again left. It was around spring so you didn't needed a jacket or coat. And as soon you crossed some streets a engine started. Well some people had night shifts so you didn't turned around. The sound came closer. The person could cross because he needed to get to the other side of the town. No problem, no pressure. But just in case you turned your head slightly. Two big lights shining tight down on you. It was dark so you couldn't see much of it.

The engine sounded heavily. Like from a own made road car. Or a small bulldozer. Or a. No it wasn't that. But somewhere you knew that sound. "Oh for god sake" you stepped onto the road. No very save but you did in anyway. You wanted that car to stop. And it did. Barely touching you and it squeaked. You grabbed your phone and turned on the flashlight. Your blood turned into ice. Red and blue. Truck. Small words. But giant truck. You held your phone to the driver seat. To see who was driving this thing. Your mouth fell to the ground. Fear rising. Was this a joke? There was nobody at the steering wheel. You thought the driver had hid but why or who would do that?.

You took a step back. Suddenly something happened. You didn't know what happened but you fell back. Landing on your butt as loud noises were in front of you. Terrified you looked up. The truck forming to something tall. Your phone on the ground and giving you sight. You wished you didn't grabbed your phone. Because now. Because now you saw a giant robot. Well robot's aren't your fear. But you still got a heart attack out of it.

"Y/n l/n" it spoke. It sounded even male. It lowered down. Kneeling down. You shuffled a bit backwards over the road.
"Please come here" he said. A hand making it's way to you. Alright that's it!
You got up. Falling almost right back down. Forgetting your phone. Oh well. Your life was more valuable. You could hear a hm coming from it. I mean the truck?. How was this all be possible???.
You ran for dear life as you could hear those heavy footsteps behind you. It was running after you. He was running after you. What did it want from you. You ran and ran. Running across the street. Zigzagging from place to place.

The transforming sounds were back. You hid behind a small café. It was the truck again. You could tell. It was driving around. Trying to find you. Oh this was one big nightmare. He had reached for you. What would have happen if it had grabbed you?. Smushed you to nothing?.

You had no idea but it couldn't be anything good. You took a peek. Nothing to be heard or to be seen. You turned your head to the corner. Nothing. Ah good. It had giving up. Suddenly you got lifted off the ground. Big fingers wrapping around you. Of course this would happen to you. In fear you tried to struggle. "No don't hurt me!" You said. In a fear commanding tone.

You had your hands on a big finger of his. Trying to break yourself free. "What are you" you said leaning as far back as you could. Since he had his hand pretty close to his face. "My name is Optimus Prime and-" he stopped once you struggled again. Heartbeat rising. "Y/n calm yourself. I'm not going to hurt you" he said. "I'm not.calm.since you're a giant talking robot who knows my name! Release me!" You screamed. More angry. Voice with a tone.

And he did not like that. You gasped as you swung around. His fist with you landing against a building. It didn't hurt you. But it was enough for you to shake and cry back in fear. "I've been studying you for some time now. Well I just say the first time I interacted with you was a week ago" he said. Yeah a week ago he nearly drove over you. But he had been studying you? But like for how long?. "For how long?" Your small soft voice said. Afraid he was going to drop you if you raised your voice again. "A month, or maybe two?" He asked himself. Your face got pale. For so long? And you didn't noticed it before. Was he behind that call? Getting more information out of you.

This was a psychopath. "Alright robot truck" you didn't want to use his name. (His face changed to the picture) "I'm sorry to bother you with it but it's late and I'm really tired" you said. "So if you could place me back down I would appreciate it" you said giving a fake smile. His blue natural eyes didn't seem to tell much. Or his position. "Oh I forgot. Yes you need sleep" he said.

You got thrown into the air. Transforming sounds. And suddenly you sat in the passenger seat. Inside him. Inside it? This was ultimate confusion. You were frozen for a second but not long after you tried to open the door. It wouldn't even move. "No no y/n" he said through radio. The seat got down. Like some sort of small bed. "I have a pillow and some blankets on the backseat if you like?" He asked nicely. You exploded from the inside. He wanted you to sleep here? In him?. You shook your head. Even though he might not see it. You were afraid to talk.

Who know what he knew about you.

In a split second you threw yourself to the backseat. Maybe there was something here for you to use? You searched. Blanket, pillow, a hairbrush, some food and water, new clothing and shoes. Wait. What?. These were the objects for you to stay. "Oh my god" you said.

"I love you y/n"

Yandere Megatron is on his way! And he will be much more into touches and talking~
Word count 1738
Comicmaker12