hostage - Billie Eilish

BILL LEE EYELASH

 now playing: hostage I wanna be alone Alone with you, does that make sense? I wanna steal your soul And hide you in my treasure chest I don't know what to do To do with your kiss on my neck I don't know what feels true But this feels right, so st...

I wanna be alone
Alone with you, does that make sense?
I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest
I don't know what to do
To do with your kiss on my neck
I don't know what feels true
But this feels right, so stay a sec
Yeah you feel right, so stay a sec

Billie POV
"Y/N, could you come here for a second?" I asked my best friend from the living room.

She came from the kitchen with her adorable pastel brown apron on. She was chuckling a bit from a joke I told her earlier. "Yeah babe?"

'Babe.'  The one phrase that made a shiver go down my spine, we weren't even dating but she still used the phrase. I'm not surprised though, always coming over to cook for my lazy ass.

"I think you should stay inside the house for a while."

"Wha-What do you mean? I'm not going anywhere B, it's a Saturday night. You do know jokes are supposed to have punchlines right?" She said snorting at the end.

"I mean, like for more than the weekend. For like a week or so..." I said strictly.

"You do know I have work next week? A very important meeting that'll be great for my business." Y/N took off her apron and sat next to me on the couch, this time looking concerned and intrigued.

I bit my lip.

Dammit Billie. 

"I know but you're always working, let me take care of you." I stared into her eyes. "I want to kiss you." I said pulling her closer to me.

She sighed and leaned back, groaning and rolled her eyes. She immediately sat up and stormed off back into my kitchen. I wasn't upset though, more dissatisfied. She knows I want her, and more than just friends. But all she wants is a platonic with me.

"Well then fuck me then!" I yelled. Then she appeared from around the corner wiping off her hands. "Yes, fuck you Billie! I've told you I don't like you like that and yet you still make moves on me. I love you Bill, you've been my friend since forever but if continue to act this way I don't know if I can stay like this."

She just threw her hands up and took her coat from the rack. I grabbed her hand, "Wait! No, please Y/N don't leave me alone. I need you.

Y/N just rolled her eyes and tried to escape my tight grip. 

"NO! If you leave I-I-I-I'LL KILL MYSELF!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. She whipped her head around and stared at me blankly for a moment.

For a moment

"No, no, I'm not falling for your manipulation again."

Then my body hit the ground.

Y/N POV
Billie had passed out.

I was so conflicted. But still my best friend was unconscious so, I used 8th grade health class to its fullest potential.

She picked her up and put her on the couch, and placed some water next to her body. I am put the blanket on right side up, cause Billie thinks it's funny to mess with my OCD.

She was still breathing which was good, there was no reason to call the hospital though. Apparently if there's some serious issues then maybe and if she doesn't wake up in 15 minutes.

At this point it had been 7 minutes so far and I was biting my nails anxiously.

I ran my fingers through her blond hair, and admired the roots coming back in. That always calmed her.

I looked up what I should do next, but on bing. Cause all google said was that with the symptoms Billie had she should have died 3 months ago.

I checked her temperature and it came back perfectly normal. I figured it was just panic related. I went to the the kitchen to get a Diet Coke and found the dinner I had prepped.

I sighed.

I heard a noise coming from the living room and when I came back everything was fine. Billie was still out like a light. The blanket inside out per usual.

I went back to the kitchen to close the refrigerator door. I heard footsteps and when I turned around I was met with a baseball bat to the face.

I was out cold.

Billie POV
Don't get me wrong, I felt bad. I really did. I just faked  passing in front of the girl that I love.

But, she was about to leave me.

I had to do something, or else she would've left forever.

I wiped the blood from my forehead and dragged her body from the kitchen to the attic. I got a first aid and cleaned her up a bit.

I started to laugh, she was mine. All mine. I had the attic remodelled to be like a miniature apartment. So I keep her here, only for me. Me and only me. I'll just tell everyone that we're dating.

I turned on the TV and put her body in my lap and sat on bed in the corner. I stared at her lips and leaned forward. I could finally do the thing I've been waiting to do for so long. I kept on leaning until we were just inches apart. I could feel breathing so softly, our lips barely touched when her eyes shot open and she slapped me and gripped her head in pain. I held my cheek and scrambled after her as she ran out of the attic screaming for help. When we made it down the stairs I ran and grabbed a butcher's knife, the door was looked and she couldn't open it in time. She slid down the door, pleading for someone to here her cries. But at this point it was the middle of the night and everyone and everything was dead asleep. I caught up to her and held the knife to her throat, my face red from when she slapped me and with pure anger. I grabbed her by her jaw and kissed her violently. I called her up the stairs as she sobbed begged me to let her go.

Billie's POV
It had been a year since I kidnapped Y/N, she was still here. She's distanced but adjusted. I keep her up here but it's sort of like a house of her own. I think this works for the both of us.

Eventually she warmed up the fact that she belongs to me now and now we were cuddling on 'her' couch. I felt her sigh.
"Billie, I might love you more now you know?"

I froze.

"Do you love me more too!" She asked.

"I don't know."

I genuinely didn't, I knew that I wanted her and now I've made her mine. I also knew that this wasn't right and she would be better outside but I really didn't care.

I just got up walked out, locking the door behind me.

I left her there. I was afraid about what to now.

All I knew was that she was my hostage.