Love Galore - SZA

SZA

now playing: Love Galore

Done with these niggas
I don't love these niggas
I dust of these niggas
Do it for fun

Solána POV
I watched Mike walk out the door for what felt like the thousandth time this month. I silently scolded myself for this.

Seriously Solána you let this nigga play you again?

The voice of my grandma rag through my head, and all I could do was sigh and pull my naked body from under covers and bring myself to the bathroom to clean up.

I stepped into the shower and turned it on, and moaned as I felt the warm water hit my face. All thoughts of Mike and my 99 other problems washed away. After I finished I just through on a robe and flopped back onto the bed, not even able to look in the mirror placed in front of me too ashamed of myself.

It was already four in the morning, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to go to sleep on my own.

I decided to call Y/N even while knowing that it might make her frustrated seeing as she likes her beauty sleep, (then again there ain't nothing beautiful with waking up like a mountain troll.)

I commanded Siri to call Y/N, and waited as the phone rang four times before she picked up.

"Bitch what you want?" She growled in a scratchy tone.

"I-I need company," I heard her groan from the other side of the phone.

" Then you got the wrong number. Call company and ask if she's free."

"Please, Y/N I really need you right now." I pleaded.

"Z don't try that shit with me, I called you 2 hours ago and you told you was with Mike, so go get him AND company so I can sleep." I could tell she was getting aggravated and could just hear her rolling her eyes.

"Please, I'm begging you."

"Fine whatever, but I gotta be like Dixie D'Amelio and stay with your sad self for one day cause you hoarding me for a week ain't gon' happen again." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much Y/N."

"Yeah, whatever I'll be over in 10 minutes." I could hear her struggles to put on her hoodie and then the call ended.

I put on one of her hoodies and some underwear and looked outside for a moment and then started watching some TV. After a while I heard the door open, ran downstairs and without looking gave Y/N a big bear hug.

Or who I thought was Y/N.

"Uh, Solána what are you doing?" I heard a deep voice, a mans voice. A voice I only recognised as Mike's.

I immediately pulled away. "No, the question is what are you doing here?" He just leaned against the wall. " I'm trying to make up with you, and not with sex I just want to talk this out," I wanted to tell him no, that he couldn't make it up to me after all we'd been through, that he couldn't come back an hour later after yelling at me...but something about him has me entranced.

"No, Mike."

"What do you mean no?" He said, his face getting red.

" You know why, you have a girlfriend and I'm old news. Don't do this to her, she loves you." I said, guilt weighing heavily on my shoulders.

"But I don't love her, I'll be fine without her. I  love you." He said getting his knees holding my hands.

"But she don't love you, nigga we all know you a long time customer of ProActive Acne care!" I heard a voice from outside.

I went to open up the door and that's when I saw Y/N standing there with her giggly ass laughing at her own joke. I rolled my eyes and pulled her inside. "Mike give me my key back." He groaned and gave it back to me before walking out the door for the last time.

"You should really get a restraining order on this man because the CAUCAC- I mean the AUDACITY to walk into your house uninvited, I could never." She said pulling me in for a hug.

I smiled to see her happy to see me.

"Now let's go to bed, ruining my sleep schedule and shit," Y/N grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into the bedroom and under the sheets.

I rested my head on her chest and without even thinking, I said "I love you."

I heard Y/N stop breathing for a sec, and then pick back up.

"I love you too Solána."

Love Galore.

This was crap 💩

But the next one will probably be better 😩