Chapter 20

Rehan's POV

I trust Kyle when he tells me he will never hookup with his past hookups but I can't help but get worried. How many do they have to be until he gives up on telling them that he is with me, what if he caves in with one that might have been better than me and this fuckin party isn't letting my heart rest.

People tend to do shit when drunk, I don't know what he might do when he is drunk. Will he cave and just kiss someone or worse sleep with someone "I need some yogurt" as soon as those words left my mouth the bell rung, I got out of my bedroom going to the door to find Ryan "Hi" he smiled hugging me before letting himself in "I didn't know you were coming"

"I wanted to surprise you" I shrugged walking into the kitchen and I heard his footsteps following me "So up is it going?"

"Good, do you need anything" I asked pulling out a can of yogurt with a spoon and when he shook his head I took a seat digging into my yogurt.

"You seem in thought, did something happen"

"Nothing really" Nothing has happened and I might be worrying over nothing, he loves me "I am going to get a drink, do you need a drink" Yogurt will definitely not do in this case. I wonder if he is drunk now, who might get all over him.

"Yeah sure"

"So how is your boyfriend" I tried to change the topic as I handed him a bottle of beer. I put mine on my lips and by the time I put it down it was empty, maybe I should go see what he is doing there, he is not doing anything but what if he is Oh god-

"He is good, you are not fine talk to me, we might be exes but we are friends"

"Argh" I groaned holding my head "It's my boyfriend" I have never told Ryan about Kyle but now I don't care "He is like so hot and so out of my league, he is at a party but I just can't seem to focus on anything else" I admitted throwing it out there just like that, I am a hypocrite. I tell Kyle I trust him and I do but do I?, I used to know he was a player but man, did he sleep with almost every fuckin person. Everyday is a fuckin hassle but every time we text or talk and he tells me about his day, he tells me everything. He is so open with me but I just can't stop but worry all the fuckin time.

Like when his professor wanted to sleep with him, he told me but what if he caves and on that day he won't tell me "Oh?" I nodded massaging my temples, if I go there that will show I don't trust him and no matter how I am worried I need to be patient and believe he will come back to me "I didn't know you found someone, how long have you been together"

"A month or so" My phone buzzed, I picked it up and it was a video from Henry. I connected more with Henry than Caleb since Caleb is so enclosed off. I played the video he sent wondering what it was "Henry are you recording" Kyle asked while standing on top of a table looking drunk "So first of all I want to tell Rehan Scott, I love you baby. Second of all to everyone that I have hooked up with in the past, we fucked get over it. It's not gonna happen again, stop trying because no matter how good the sex was, my baby's sex will be ten thousand percent better. My man is the best fuck you all, now let's PARTY" the video got cut off from there as I stared with my mouth hang open tears blurring my vision

"Is that him" I didn't know Ryan was behind me that his voice startled me as I nodded while wiping my eyes. I have been here worried yet he stood in front of everyone he has ever hooked up with and declared his love for me plus other in appropriate things but all "He seems crazy"

"Yeah" I chuckled dialing his number, I wish I could maybe be in his arms tonight "I am sorry I am not in my right mind tonight....." I trailed off when Kyle picked up the phone.

"The love of my life is calling shhh" my smile couldn't get an bigger as he shushed whoever was there with him "Hey babe" he sounded so drunk off of his ass.

"Kyle, you're drunk"

"I think so too. At first I wasn't drunk but then I started walking now I feel like throwing up, I drunk a little too much, come take care of me"

"Go to your dorm and I will be there" I got out of the kitchen running into my bedroom searching for a jacket I could throw on and some pants. I don't mind two hours, if it means to go see my man.

"No need, open your door" I halted in my steps a wide smile of shock plastered on my lips. I ran back to the door never once taking my phone off of my ear and when I opened it there stood Kyle holding his phone to his ear "Surprise" I jumped onto him hugging him like my life depended on it. He smells like alcohol but I am glad he is here "No kisses for me today"

"There will always be kisses for you" I moved attaching our lips together tasting his lips as I groaned deepening the kiss, kissing those lips like I wanted them to fall off until we needed air "I love the surprise"

"I knew you would" I smiled pulling him inside, he stopped in his trucks staring at someone and that was when I remembered Ryan has been here "And who is this"

"I am Ryan, you must be Kyle"

"Ryan the ex who sends my boyfriend his man's ugly pictures. Have you realized what you missed" Oh my God Kyle never shuts up, he could have just introduced himself and not add the rest of the shit he is spewing

"Ryan, I am sorry he is drunk" I tried taking away what he had just said, Ryan is a friend nothing more

"No it's fine, I will be on my way" Ryan seemed sad now I know those words really hurt him, I gave him an apologetic look as he walked out

"Did you have to be rude"

"No but, he needed to be called out. Oh I am so hungry" he groaned holding his belly, how could he not be after all of that alcohol that is in his system.

"I will make you something" I pulled him into the kitchen as I pulled out the ingredients to make a sandwich "So the video, what made you film that"

"Every single person was on me like a bug, in every corner and now that I am taken it was getting worse. They all wanted to prove that I can never resist them even if I was in a committed, happy relationship. I had to shut them up and to do that I had to film it so it will save me from telling each and everyone off, now they all know"

"I like your confidence, I could never stand in front of people like that and just talk about sex"

"It's actually simple, you stare at their heads and think one thing. Each and everyone has had sex and if one or two are virgins it won't be long until they do it, so I don't see why not. Thanks" he dug into the sandwich like a starved animal that has spent a month without eating "You know I was thinking" he swallowed wiping his mouth "Why stay in dorms with our boring friends when we can get an apartment where we both can get at our colleges quick and in the evening we know we come home to us, what do you think"

"When did you think of that?"

"On my way here" he shrugged taking another big bite of his sandwich.

"Are we capable of paying for an apartment"

"I will have to get another job but I have some savings" I already have a job but that couldn't be enough to pay for an apartment with all the things we will need, we will need new staff like bed, mattress, couch like we will be starting a home together

"Are you sure we are ready to move in together" I asked biting my lower lip, he nodded walking over to the fridge pulling out a carton of milk putting it on his mouth and if I wasn't in love with him I would have been mad.

"I was ready the day I met you" he pecked my temple while pulling off his shoes "I am so fuckin tired, this week has been full of drama" he said all of that shrugging off his clothes throwing them down, then his pants as he walked into my room leaving a trail of clothes behind "Babe, I want to cuddle come on" I walked into our room with his clothes in my hands to find him all laid on my bed like he owns it, I knew one thing, living with him was going to be a ride and there was a lot I had to keep up with.

"Good thing I love you Kyle, good thing I love you"

"I love you too babe"