Chapter 19

Kyle's POV

"Kyle" I turned from my phone to glass at Sofia, my past hook up "Hey, how are you?" She said seductively while touching my shoulder, I frowned taking her hand off of me.

"I am in a happy relationship thank you so much" I didn't waste my time on her continuing to my morning class. It has been only four days since I came back to school and for the first time I realised that I wasn't a player, I was a whore. I have almost fucked half of the school, if that isn't whore shit I don't know what it is. They all still want a piece of me and I have had to say no, tell them I am in a happy relationship with a man that loves me 'Yeah, we talked about it'

He loves me as much as I love him so that day I was panicking for nothing except be didn't appreciate me calling him to meet my parents. It wasn't my intention but where was the harm "You will walk into a wall because of that phone of yours" Henry said besides me while holding my shoulders, I glanced up and I was about to walk into a wall because my mind was on my phone "Don't tell me it's Rehan again"

"He doesn't have any classes" I have mine in less than ten minutes but I would rather stay out here and chat than miss out on what he is saying 'I am really clingy' one thing I once hated, turns out I am one

"Kyle" Oh no, Timothy "I heard you have a boyfriend" I rolled my eyes praying he can just leave "When he bores you, call me. I know what you need and I know you will soon miss my tight ass" I scoffed as Henry chuckled to himself.

"Thanks Timothy but I won't be in need of your services, I am in a happy relationship" That is no longer the shit I was into, that statement would have made me hard but now the only thing that could do that is when it involves Rehan

"You will soon" Timothy walked away and I didn't waste any time glancing at him looking back to my phone when I heard it buzz, I smiled, my little Rehan missed me

"You are really not into ass anymore" I made a huh sound not getting my eyes off of the phone "He has just walked away shaking his ass, you would have been all over that"

"I found someone who satisfies me, I have no reason to look side ways, see you later" I walked all the way to my class and I heard Henry yell about going to play soccer, I was too engrossed in my phone to listen closely. I got in my class taking the back seat expecting to be texting with him but he got off not wanting to destruct my class and I should focus, I know he is right but I still couldn't help but feel disappointed. I focused on the class actually paying attention and understanding the class, something I rarely do but with my mind set and my heart in place it was easy to focus.

"Kyle, will you stay behind" professor Gilbert called, I nodded packing up my books, I made my way to the front of the class getting to his desk "Um, so...." I stared attentively waiting for what he has to say, he walked to the door locking it and that was when I knew what was going on "How were your holidays?"

"Good and before you says anything I am in a happy relationship so whatever was between you and me is over" I made myself clear.

"I know you can't stay faithful to him, when you have me who is willing-"

"I said I am in a happy relationship, nothing is going to happen" Why isn't anyone understanding this, they are managing to get me to miss my boyfriend even more. I walked to the door unlocking it with frustration, I am trying to be faithful to my man. There was no way I was going to ruin what I have with Rehan over hookups that used to be good until something better came up. My second class came in and went with me struggling to show each and everyone that I am no longer available for their pleasure "I am so exhausted and I fuckin hate this school" I said getting into my dorm with Rehan on video call

"What happened?"

"I am being harassed by practically every fuckin person like yeah we fucked get over it when I say I am in a happy relationship, that statement is an open 'Fuck off' but they all seem to not understand that, I am exhausted and hungry and miss you"

"What are you going to do about them coz I feel like you will be meeting new ones everyday and you will have to explain yourself each and everyday"

"I know, I was such a whore"

"Good thing you see it now"

"Hey!" he laughed "It's another thing calling myself a whore and it is definitely another thing my boyfriend to call me one" but facts be said, I was a whore

"Sorry but you were, though you have changed which is great, you just need a permanent solution for this because I don't need all of your past hookups trying to get in your pants again, it is a forbidden fruit now"

"Yeah?" He nodded "What part is more forbidden?"

"Kyle" Are you fuckin kidding me, I was about to get myself some phone sex only to be interrupted by Caleb, is he for real "Hey man, I wanted to ask for your- oh hi Rehan, for Henry's car" I gritted my teeth picking up the keys throwing them at him, he has just cock blocked me "I see I interrupted something, I will leave you guys to it" I leaned back ready to chat with my man when Caleb brought his head back in the room "Will you join us tonight"

"I will see man" he nodded closing the door behind him finally giving me my time with Rehan.

"Where are you going tonight?"

"A party"

"Oh?"

"What, you sounded down?"

"No just" Rehan cut himself off breathing out hard "Don't do anything stupid"

"What are you really worried about?"

"I don't know, we can never know what will happen when we are drunk" He said with a shrug but I know it is not nothing, he is worried I might hook up with someone at that party, something I wouldn't do.

"I won't go"

"That's not what I meant, we are in a relationship but you are still allowed to do what you want"

"What if what I want make you uncomfortable" I asked with raised eye brows, I might not know much about a relationship but still we have to make sacrifices about some staff.

"Listen" he shifted laying down holding the phone up so I could see his face clearly "We are going to be incompatible in a whole lot of things. I would want something and you wouldn't, you like to party I enjoy more when in my room watching a movie. That doesn't mean you have to give up partying because it isn't my area, I just don't want you to enjoy so much you forget you have a man waiting for you with all his heart"

"I love you" Those were the only words that could leave my lips, he doesn't want to change me and what can be perfect than that "I wish I was there with you"

"Me too" he smiled sweetly "I love you so fuckin much and I hope you enjoy that fuckin party" I laughed staring down asking myself what I did to deserve a human like this, he is mine and I don't care if the whole entire world finds out because I want them to find out. Staring at him just makes me wanna cry from being so happy, so fuckin happy my heart swells up every fuckin day "Are you okay?"

"More than okay"