" Née yelam oru friend ah! Yen vazkai kedukunumne yendi kanganam katti sutitu irruke!" Thara hissed. Her whole face lit up in anger.

Amaira flinched and averted her gaze. " Ippe thaan Thara unmai terinji...unne yepidi avana kalyanam panna vidaruthu...See I know how much you love Naveen...Nanga-" Amaira gasped as Thara slapped her again stopping her halfway.

" Née yaru naa yevene kalyanam pannanum nu mudivu yedukarthu! Née yen friend nu...née yenna sonalum naa porutu poitu irruken but ungalaku lam manasatchi eh ille! " She screamed making Amaira tremble in fright.

" Yendi! Athey veetuku vara vara pora unakum ah arivu ille! " Thara spit turning her eyes towards Nadiya.

" Thara scene podathe! Naa thappu senjen otukuren...naa senje thappu paravala...Ana née ippe panna pora thappu seri padatha mudiyathu," Naveen said making Thara laugh loudly.

" Thara!" Pallavi shouted as she rushed with Bani and Tavleen with Revant running after them.

"Pallavi!" Thara shouted and rushed towards her sobbing on her arms. Pallavi narrowed her eyes at the girls and Naveen as she wrapped her hands around Thara.

" Naveen Anna ke ippe than unmai terinjichu Revant mama...Iva ippe scene podura...Ivale solli Anna kude anupi veikanga...namma aprom attai and mama ve samalichikulam," Amaira said making Pallavi's eyes widened.

Revant rubbed the back of his neck as he blinked and looked at Naveen who averted his face as he explained about the gold chain. Revants head titled away and he shook his head and sneered at Naveen.

" Ippe kude née un thangachi ke support panle na...naa yenna solrathu nu teriyele," Pallavi said in a quiet voice as she tried to calm down Thara.

Revant exhaled his breath and pried Thara from Pallavi's arms. He wiped her tears and gestured to Pallavi to place the garland on Thara's neck. Revant glowered at Naveen, as he placed his arms on Thara's shoulders and ushering her away.

Pallavi turned back to Amaira, swallowing hard as grind her teeth together.

" Neeyelam! Che! Oru ponna di! Ava mele apidi yenna unake jealously ava vazkai ah keduka parkure!" Pallavi hissed.

" Nagala!" Naveen shouted as he walked down the stairs. He growled and punched the wall next to Pallavi.

" Avalo periya panakaran yethuku ivala kalyanam panikinum! Nadiya yellam solita! Née than unmaiya selfish person...avan share kaga thaan Thara ve kalyanam panikiran! Naa pesanuthu thappu thaan athuku nu iva vazkai keduka mudiyuma!" Naveen shouted making Pallavi laugh scornfully.

" Yaaru yaaru vazkai ah keduka parkura! Share kaga katikinum na tho ange onnu nikuthe...athu avan thambhi ke kalayanam panathe avunuke panikalame! Athu mattum ille avalo periya panakaran yethu Ivala ponnu parka vantaga !" Pallavi said making Nadiya blanch.

Bani and Tavleen dragged Pallavi away from the others as they hurried towards the stage. Saritha and Aadhira looked confused while Aaryn clenched his fist seeing Thara entering up the stage even before the priest call her.

Aaryn stood up, clenching his jaws as his molten eyes peered into Thara's shiny ones. Thara's breath hitched making him frown. He exhaled his breath and extended his hands. Thara swallowed her saliva and placed her hands on his making him sigh. He nod and walked back towards the altar. He nod at the priest as he sat down with Thara. Pallavi quickly rushed towards the confused Saritha,gripping her shoulders tightly.

" Ippe yethum pesavena aunty," she said making Saritha frown and nod. Saritha shook her hands and hold Anirudh's while Tavlen walked and stood behind in between Lakshmi and
Ravi Raghavendra.