"Don't you think you deserve a punishment?" It was a rhetorical question but James couldn't help saying 'no' either way which made the older man quirk up his eyebrow. "No, but I think you do." As he said that he started to unzip his pants, which made James' face pale up. Sebastian moved above the younger man who started shaking. "Why don't you put that dirty mouth of yours to work?" He said as he freed his cock from his boxers moving closer to the younger face. James was pale as snow, trying to shake away his restraints, he was shaky to his core as the older man tried to keep his head still. His eyes were watering as he tried to get them to stop, he felt helpless. Just then Sebastian grabbed his hair harshly making him meet his gaze, James shut his mouth and closed his eyes as tears kept streaming down his cheeks. This made the older angry, so he pinched James' nose. James wasn't able to breathe but he didn't dare to open his mouth, after a short while he began to go a deep red colour and his eyes watered more, he finally gave up, opening his mouth to catch a breath. Sebastian took his chance, forcing his cock down his throat. The younger had his eyes opened wide as he struggled against the man who leaned atop of him, choking and gagging as he forced his way down James' throat. He seemed pleased with the loud sounds that James emitted as his eyes kept watering. 

He wasn't even giving James a chance to catch his breath as he pounded into his mouth repeatedly sinking further and further inside James who kept choking more and more. He only pulled away when James' eyes started rolling back into his head, dizzy and out of breath. Once he pulled away James choked out a cry, saliva and some vomit coming up. He choked and cried as his face started going back to its natural colour before Sebastian was back at it, proceeding to do as he pleased with his mouth over and over again until James felt like dying. James kept sobbing out as the older man grunted and groaned above him, his thrust fats and relentless making the boy choke over and over as he hit the back of his throat. James halfway through it pissed himself, a small pool forming on his shorts and below him. This didn't concern the older as he started to fuck his mouth harder trying to catch his release. He kept fucking into James as if he was only a rag doll, something to fuck and dispose of right after, he was restless and harsh and he only got faster when his release was near, bottoming down in James' throat as he ejaculated, grunting out loud. He wouldn't pull out, which forced James to swallow his seed, only then did he pop his cock out of the younger's mouth with a groan. "Such a good bitch you are. Hope you learned your lesson, next time it will be worse." He said as he tucked himself back into his pants and unlocked James' arms and legs. He lay on the bed still as Sebastian left the room. He didn't say a thing. He was out of it, he was trying to process what was happening. After a while of being frozen on the bed, he screamed out a pained sob. His throat burnt badly, and he felt so violated and disgusting. James wrapped his arms around himself as he bawled his eyes out until he couldn't cry anymore. 

James got off the bed and towards the bathroom door, his steps slow and dragging trying to keep himself from falling to the floor and sobbing himself to death. As he walked inside he shut the door with a loud bang trying to catch his breath. He glance at himself just for a second in the mirror and almost sobbed out at how messy he looked. James took off his dirty clothes and stepped into the shower he started rubbing himself harshly trying to get rid of the feel of someone's touch on himself, after a while, he slid to the ground sobbing. He sat there crying his eyes out for who knows how long as the water poured onto his body, muffling his sobs and cries. The doors opened but James couldn't hear it as he sat there sobbing.

Once he looked up he was met with Marcos' brown eyes. He tried to cover himself up as much as he could from the man's staring eyes which made the younger sob, even more, his lip quivering, fear evident as he shook in his spot. As Marcos reached his arm out it made James freak out and sob harder as he backed up into a corner of the shower. He could see some anger flash across his face but only for a millisecond as it quickly disappeared and Marcos took another step towards James. He walked under the stream of water getting his outfit wet, James was now backed up into the corner crying out as loud as possible, as well as shaking to the core. Marco stopped right in front of him, leaning down to his level his hand reaching out. Just as he thought he was going to be hit James flinched away but rather than a harsh hit he was met with arms hugging him and pressing his face into his chest. 

James choked out another sob as he tried to get Marcos off. He was shaking hard and after a while, he stopped and let the man hold onto him. The water was getting both of them wet and James kept crying for dear life. The older man didn't say anything just held him close until James stopped his sobs only some tears falling down his cheeks. He hiccupped and rubbed his red, puffy eyes, yawning as he started to feel sleepy. His body was fully tired as he let his body relax against the man's hold. "I want you to know that Sebastian is sorry, he sent me to check up on you. You have to understand that Sebastian is not an easygoing person. He can be cruel but that's just how he is. He didn't mean to treat you that way, he was just mad as we had to rush home from an important meeting." He heard what was said but still said nothing in return as tears kept falling down his face, he was quiet for a while trying to calm himself down as the man squeezed onto his shoulder, expecting a response from James. He opened his mouth but nothing came out for a few seconds, he then tried again his throat raw and sore. "I'm s-so so-sorry, I wo-won't do-do it aga-ain. I pr-promise..." His voice sounded horrible as he strained his voice and throat which hurt, speaking made it worse. 

"I believe you, now go to sleep, James." He said, stroking his wet hair. He drained himself so much during this whole day and his brain was ready to shut off, his eyelids heavy as he tried to keep himself up, scared of what the man will do to him unconsciously. He wasn't risking it but his body was winning against him and he tried to force himself to stay awake, yawning, and rubbing his eyes. Marcos pressed James against his chest, his ear listening to the rhythm of Marcos' heart as he stroked his hair, lulling him to sleep. He wished he wouldn't wake up, he wished he'd die in his sleep painlessly and quickly. Oh, how he wished for a quick death. 'Please, anyone, save me.'