𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕣𝕦𝕡𝕥𝕔𝕪

Thanks to @Demiromancit-Trash for the story idea

*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪

It was 10 pm.

Ishimaru was laying on the couch, waiting for his carpenter boyfriend. The raven was worried: Mondo was meant to come towards 9 o'clock... Where the heck is he? He couldn't be hooking-

Taka's thought we're cut by a loud dour noise. Mondo has finally arrived.

"Mondo! Where were you? You scared-..." Ishimaru's words stuck in his throat as soon as he saw his boyfriend's expression: he was crying. It concerned the shorter man.

The raven immediately rushed towards his significant other.

"B... Babe? What happened? Why are you crying?" Asked Ishimaru while rubbing the taller man's cheek.

"I... I..." Started Mondo as he tried to calm down (even tho it didn't work) "I got... F-fired."

As soon as Kiyotaka heard the awful news, his eyes widened in horror.

No... It's impossible... How did he get fired from his job? He was a such good carpenter! He was so proud of his job! What's wrong with his boss for doing that?

The raven instantly hugged his partner to calm him down.

"Shhh... It's okay, Mondo..." Taka whispered as drawing circles on the now ex-carpenter's back. "Let's sit so you can calm down a little bit, okay?"

Mondo just nodded, too exhausted to answer properly anyway.

(Time skip brought by Gonta being cute af)

"So... Explain me. How did you get... Fired?" Calmly asked Ishimaru as he sat next to his partner, a mug of hot chocolate in hand, just in case.

"My boss told me I sucked as a carpenter." Answered the blonde man, willfully grabbing the hot chocolate and taking a sip. "That I wasn't passionate enough... Maybe he's right."

"WHAT?!" At this point, Taka just snapped. He instantly cupped his boyfriend's puffy face. "Listen. You're the most passionate person I've ever seen in your life! Even if you often express your passion by rage... But, you still are an amazing carpenter!"

Mondo's eyes started to soak as the raven encouraged him. He pulled Taka into a hug as tears were flooding. Ishimaru softly rubbed Owada's back.

"It's okay... we'll overcome this."

"B... But... All our projects? B-buying a farm? A-adopting?"

Taka was not saying it out loud, but having to drop the idea of adoption for a while broke his heart. Though, he didn't want to pile on and just replied:

"Let's not care about that for now."

A short silence took place.

"Do you wanna eat something, Mondo?"

He just responded with a nod before getting a peck on the cheek from the other man.

(time skip brought by Nagi's toes -I'm out of ideas)

"Your chicken is r-really good..." Stated the ex-carpenter, still a little bit down by all the events.

Taka grinned before picking a piece of chicken and putting it in his partner's mouth. Which made Mondo blush.

"Are you feeling better now? Even a little bit?" Asked Ishimaru with a soft smile painted on his face.

"Yeah... Thanks, babe..." Whispered the taller man, a bit happier.

Now, it was just silence. We all know that silence can be comforting. But this time, it was kind of heavy due to Mondo's sorrow. However, Taka manages to break it with a cough.

"Mondo... Do you want to go out someday?"

The former carpenter raised an eyebrow.

"Where the hell do you want to go out? We'll end up broke-"

"There's no way in the world I'll let you rot in this situation! I love you too much for that, you hear me?"

After hearing this, Owada settled himself down immediately. Why does he always have the right words in all situations?

"Ummm... O-okay, Taka. But, I'm sorry, we ain't going at movies or expensive shit like that." He answered lowering his head.

This answer brought the raven to hit on Mondo's head.

"Do you really think I need to go to the movies? Just to spend quality time with you?"

He actually looked pissed, thought Mondo a little bit scared.

"S-Sorry, Taka..."

"Don't apologize. However, I'm genuinely upset that you think I need money to entertain myself with you." Replied the smaller man as crossing his arms.

A small silence occurred again before Mondo awkwardly broke it.

"Okay so... Is going to the park okay with you?"

"Of course, Mondo!" Beamed Ishimaru before pecking his partner's cheek.

Mondo and Kiyotaka knew this situation will not be easy to overcome, but the love that the two of them shared was stronger than anything.

*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*:・゚✧♪*

ayoo I'm back from the dead- what happened to me you may ask???

I won't lie, I don't fucking know myself. I think it's a write block. (a fxckin big one then)

I'm really sorry if I scared y'all :\ (next time I'll use the message board (???) to communicate with you ^^)

Well... See you next time !