𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 (really short)

3rd person pov

Taka was working on his computer for now 3 hours. The raven-haired man was waiting for his carpenter boyfriend, Mondo, to come back from work. Suddenly, Kiyotaka heard a noise through the door. He exactly knew who it was.

The blond-haired man looked genuinely pissed. This doesn't seem to surprise the other man, nevertheless.

"What happened, honey?" Ishimaru asked without taking his eyes off the screen.

"It happens that a damn client was fucking annoying!" Blurted Mondo back, still mad.

In a sigh, Taka closed his computer and put it on the side of the couch. Then he got up and took his boyfriend's coat to put it on the coat hook.

"How about we make food together and that you tell me about that... "annoying client" as you say?"

Mondo revealed a genuine smile on his face."... Yeah... Wanna make some tempuras?"

"Mhm, sure!"

(time skip brought to you by the dg fandom messing with Chihiro's pronouns)

"Yeah! Even tho I worked hella hard on that frame, he was like: "eW tHaT fRaMe Is So BaD! wOrsE cArPeNtEr EvEr!"

"You know he is lying!" Chuckled Kiyotaka before giving his boyfriend a short peck on his cheek.

"Y-yeah!..." answered Mondo, a bit flustered. "But I wanted to hit him so bad!" he quickly concentrated on the currently frying shrimps.

"Oh?" Said Taka, genuinely surprised, "And you didn't?"

The carpenter nodded. "I can't get fired, y'know? Won't let you have a shitty life because of my actions."

Ishimaru let an "awww" slip out of his mouth as his heart melted at the partner's cuteness before hugging him.

"I-I think the tempuras are ready, babe!" Blurted out Mondo to avoid more embarrassment, which brought Taka to chuckle.

"Okay, then. Let's eat." The raven announced, a smile still stuck to his face.

(Time skip brought by Mukuro being extremely weird in the anime)

A few hours passed, Mondo was now more relaxed thanks to his lovely boyfriend.

"Hey, babe!" Said Mondo with a big childish smile. "Some series binge-watching tonight would be lit, isn't it?"

Taka's eyes glanced at his boyfriend with a "Are you serious?" tone.

"Honey, it will be too late."

"Baaaaabe!" Whined the carpenter. "Tomorrow is Saturday! You don't work on Saturday!"

The raven took a moment to consider the situation before realizing that his partner was right. He sighed before smiling.

"Yeah, you're right! Which series can we binge-watch, though?"

Mondo placed his hand on his chin as a sign of thought. Before proposing F.R.I.E.N.D.S (a/n: it was that or Jojo's bizarre adventures, y'all).

Two hours of series watching later, Mondo started to feel tired. So he decided to tell Taka to go to sleep.

"Babe..." Called the blond-haired man. No response.

"Babe?" tried Mondo again while lightly shaking the smaller man.

It took a moment for the blond guy to notice that Kiyotaka was sleeping deeply.

"Gimme a break," sighed Mondo. "He's sleeping for real!..."

He took a minute to observe his boyfriend's peaceful expression before picking him up.

"What the fuck! He's heavy!..." said Mondo with a muffled voice.

Arrived at the couple's room, the carpenter softly placed a sleepy Taka on the double bed and gently laid himself close to the raven-haired guy before hugging him tightly.

"I love you." Whispered Mondo before kissing the other man on the forehead.

"I love you too." mumbled a tired voice. "Now let me sleep, honey..."

"Mmm... sure."

🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖🏳️‍🌈✨💖

Y'all! I have a few things to say!

First of all, I'm sorry for the inactivity! I had a lack of motivation and school didn't help at all. Thank you for being so patient with this story ❤

Secondly, it's Pride Month! (it's also the first time I participate as queer (bisexual to be more precise)) so all the fellow queers and allies, be proud! 💖💖

Lastly, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!! like wtf this is awesome! LOVE YOU!!

Okay, gotta find new ideas for the new story, peace ✌🏿