𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕒

(NB: This is the first One-shot I wrote of these two bbs, so it's kinda short 😅)

(There are dorms lol. Also, Taka has sleeping issues for some reason.)

•For at least the 100th time, Ishimaru opened his eyes. He had sleeping issues for a couple of weeks... Or even months! Kiyotaka sat down and sighed. He then looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was only 3 a.m.

"Oh shoot..."

• The raven-haired boy eventually decided to go to the kitchen and get some food. A few minutes later, Ishimaru was picking some eats in the shared fridge (A/N: All the students of the same class share a fridge). As the raven was grabbing a yogurt, he sighed: this was so off-character from him.

"Looks like insomnia is making you do some crazy crap right now."

• Ishimaru jumped in fear before quickly turning around and getting face to face with Mondo.

"B-Bro!" Quietly shouted the raven boy. "What are you doing here?"

"I should ask ya this question too, ya know?" Mondo said as he was gently caressing Taka's hair. 

• This action made the raven boy blush.

"I'm okay, Mondo." Answered Ishimaru before yawning in such a cute way in Mondo's eyes.

"Listen, bro." Softly started the blond-haired guy. "I really care for ya (in a totally heterosexual way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). Ya must tell me if something ain't right."

• Taka lowered his head before snuggle down beside his "best friend"'s chest and mumbled.

"I... I can't sleep."

"Since when?"

"Weeks..."

• Mondo suddenly realized that the raven was weak has as hell.

"Hey... Bro..." Started Mondo while putting his hand on his friend's shoulder.

• Ishimaru slowly rose his head then shaped a weak smile.

"I should sleep with you!"

"W-What?!" Shouted the blond hair guy before covering his mouth.

"Yeah! I'm sure your presence will help me to fall asleep."

•Mondo was truly embarrassed, he liked his bro for maybe months and he'll surely die from a gay panic if they were that close all night. However, he accepted his best friend's request. He eventually lifted the raven-haired boy and brought him to the dorm. Taka was stood against the biker's muscular chest, which made him hardly blush.

"By the way", noticed the biker "it's the first time I see ya in your pj's... You're cute."

"The... The same goes for you!" Stuttered Ishimaru.

"Ya think I'm cute?" Teased Mondo.

"Yes! I mean no! I mean..."

• The perfect stopped himself, too embarrassed. This made Mondo chuckle a bit.

"Don't tire yourself more, bro." Advised the biker which leaded Kiyotaka to nod and rest his head against Modo's torso.

• The two boys were now in Ishimaru's dorm (he was alone because Naegi left to go to [Insert the person you ship him with]'s dorm). Owada gently laid his friend on his bed.

"Thank you..." Whispered the red-eyed guy. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Simply answered Mondo before asking. "Can I go next to you?"

"Sure!"

• The biker slowly slipped himself next to his bro, then looked directly into his beautiful ruby eyes.

"He's so... Gorgeous... I wonder if he shares the feelings that I have for him- NO! There's no fucking way! He's the straightest guy ever!" Thought the blond dude.

before timidly caressing his cheek. Taka flinched a bit causing Mondo to back off his hand.

"I-I'm sorry, bro! 'Didn't mean to disturb ya-"

• Owada couldn't finish his apology because of Taka's lips kissing his. The biker was surprised that his bro made the ultimate move first. A few seconds later, Kiyotaka stopped the kiss. He was so red it was cute... (EVEN THO MONDO LOOKED BOILED BUT SONIA NEVERMIND)

"I'm sorry, Mondo..." Said Ishimaru. "I'm sure you find me weird and-"

• This time, it was Mondo's turn to kiss Ishimaru. First, the raven-haired was surprised as hell but answered the kiss quickly and put his hand on the blond guy's cheek. Owada wrapped his arm against his "friend" waist. He wanted to kiss him hard but he then remembered that Taka was here to sleep, not to make out. Mondo, therefore, stopped the kiss.

"I love ya. I really do. But ya must sleep right now.

"I understand." Answered Ishimaru. "I love you too." He said that sentence with the prettiest smile Mondo has ever seen in his life.

• The biker kissed the prefect's forehead, then they both closed their eyes.

____________________________________________

Sorry that was short as hell-

I LOVE YOU EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU PERSONALLY ❤️

Art by: MadHattey (go follow 'em on YouTube, their animatics are amazing!)