ℍ𝔼𝔸𝔻ℂ𝔸ℕ𝕆ℕ𝕊 𝔹𝕀𝕊ℍℍℍℍ

(really short)

Kiyotaka bb :

●Ishimaru wanted to go to a military school when he was like 14.

●Taka only swears when he's stressed out/alone/mad as fxck.

Mondo :

●When he's at home, Mondo styles his pompadour in a bun (or just let 'em down if he's lazy).

●As surprising as it seems, Mondo hates going to parties (mostly cause he can't spend time with his bf and because A LOT of chicks approach him) but it's okay if Taka comes with him.

Ishimondo :

●Ishimaru is gay and demi (even tho he didn't announce clearly that he was demi, Taka said that he couldn't have intercourse with a stranger), while Mondo is bi.

●Mondo hates tea while Taka loves it. (I had no imagination, okay? q-q)

●Mondo has some bases in electric guitar, and Ishi knows how to play the piano. Therefore, they often do duets.

●Nobody is top nor bottom, but Mondo has more chances of being pinned by Taka.

●Even tho Mondo doesn't have a helmet for his bike rides, he bought one specifically for Taka so he wouldn't have an incident (I'm proud of that headcanon ngl).

●They love to listen to some music together.

●Taka often borrows Mondo's jacket or to try it, or to cuddle with it.

●They play chill video games together like Stardew Valley, Animal crossing, Tomodachi life and other cute games like that :D

Media: screenshot that I took from a video I made