"We want to run through some basic interrogation questions.. we will start with Khun Suthilak." P'Arthit said.. to which he nodded his head.. 
"Have you known the patient before him being admitted here.?" P'Prae asked.
"No. I have met him here itself.." He answered.. 
"Give us the list of medications you have prescribed post surgery.." I asked.. He wrote the names down and gave to me.

"Khun Charong.. even you are an heart surgeon right.?" P'Arthit asked to which he nodded.
"Then.. why weren't you in the team of doctors who did the surgery.?" I asked.
"We are in two separate teams.. it was his team who did the surgery." He replied.. his face had some new emotions which weren't clear to me.. but still we just chose to nod our heads for his answer.

"Khun Suthilak.. by chance is there any type of recording of the surgery or monitoring of the patient.?" P'Prae asked.
"Khab.. there is a CCTV camera in that ICU room.. also.. no one has entered the room since the patient was moved out. The medicines and all the things given to him are still there.. I haven't let anyone touch it." He replied..
"Then we would like to visit the room after we are done with our interrogation here... " P'Arthit said..

3rd Person POV

While Kong, Arthit and Prae were asking some questions to the other people.. Other team member were all hidden in their places after installing the cameras.. Bright, Tutah, Oak and Maprang were sitting in another room in the below floor which was empty..

They have been keeping an eye on everyone who were entering the floor and that room.. All of them have been connected in a call and had their Bluetooth ear piece on. It's been a while they have been waiting. and that was when they saw a man entering in white coat..
"I don't remember him being in the list of doctors.." Em whispered..
"He isn't in the list for sure.." Oak replied after he and Maprang went through the doctors details trying to match his face.

"Seems like he is the one." Knot said as he saw that person entering the ICU room.. 
"He is the one.. he is replacing the medicines.." Tutah said as he saw it in the recording.
"Let us round him off as soon as he steps out of the room." Prem said. Knot and Prem were standing exactly on either sides of the door.. Wad and Em were in either side of the ending of the corridor along with Tew and May.

The person came out of the room and started running as he saw two people.. Em and Wad tried blocking him as he reached the corridor end.. He stopped looking at all the people surrounding him.. he managed to dodge two of them and return back into the same ICU room.. he looked around and noticed the window..

He immediately opened the window to run away but Knot and Prem were fast enough to catch him.. Since he was trying hard to get loose.. they gave a tight slap and tied him to the chair in the room with the blanket on the bed.. 

"Why did you do that.? Who asked you to do that.?" Knot asked.. but that person did not reply.. he just remained silent.
"Answer our question.." Prem shouted.. Still he did not reply..

"Will you answer or should we use our fist.?" Wad asked coldly as showed his clutched fist.. Still not getting any response.. Em and Tew started hitting him.. 

"He is a contract killer.." Tutah said as he, Bright, Oak and Maprang entered..
"We searched for him in our records there are multiple cases on him." Bright added.

"So we can shoot him and call it an encounter.. there is no need to worry.." Knot said as he took out his gun and pointed at the person exactly at the center of his forehead..
"No.. no don't kill me.." The person pleaded.. 
"Oh.. so you got tongue.." Prem mocked him.
"Answer our questions.. then we will think about it.. " Knot said.

"I was asked to change them.." The person replied.
"By whom? And were you the one who killed Khun Prayut.?" May asked.
"Yes I was the one who killed.. I was given a contract and money to do that." He replied.

"Who gave you.. what is his name?" Tew asked.
"I don't know his name.. but I can recognize him.." The person replied.
"Bright.. get the photos of every person we suspect.." Knot said.. 

Bright opened his laptop and started showing one after other photo starting from Khun Suthilak than his team of doctors.. and at one particular photo.. the person pointed out saying that it was him.. 
"You are not lying right..?" Em asked. 
"No... it is really him.." The person said.

"How did you receive money..?" Tutah asked.
"They were put into my account." The person replied. 
"Give us you account details.." Bright asked.. 

After taking the bank account details he went to check from whose account the money were transferred.. after a while Bright returned with details..
"I guess he is telling the truth.. the account from which money has been sent is on his name.. it the other account which he has kept it ideal for a while now.." Bright said.. 

Knot took out his phone and texted Arthit, Kong and Prae about the details of the main culprit.. and added the recorded proof.

Kong's POV

We were still asking questions to everyone.. when mine, P'Arthit's and P'Prae's phones received a message.. We looked at it.. it was from P'Knot.. he gave us the details of the culprit.. 

"So.. shall we go to the ICU room now..?" P'Arthit asked as he saw the message..
"Khab.. let us go.." Khun Suthilak said..
"Khun Charong.. you can also accompany us.." I added.. It was we three, Khun Suthilak and Khun Charong who made our way towards the ICU room.. 

"Khun Charong.. is anything wrong..? You are sweating..?" P'Prae asked.. 
"Oh.. no.. Nothing.. let us go.." He said.. I smirked internally looking at his nervous face..

As we reached.. Khun Suthilak opened the door revealing one person tied up to the chair in that room.. with his face covered.. Others were already hiding.. 
"Who is this person.. and how did he enter here..? Khun Suthilak haven't you said that no one can enter without permission..?" P'Arthit asked coldly..

"Captain.. what I said is true.. and I haven't given permission to anyone.. to enter this room.. only me, Khun Charong and two other doctor can give permission to enter this room.. the other two have been on leave since around 10days.." Khun Suthilak explained.. We looked at Khun Charong.. 

"No.. I.. I haven't given to anyone." He said.
"Let us see who it is.." I said as I walked towards that person and revealed his face. Khun Charong froze and tried to run away but P'Knot, P'Prem and others were fast to react and block him.. 

Khun Charong kept walking backward only to be blocked by me, P'Arthit and P'Prae.. I was feeling my anger take over as he killed an innocent person and always.. might have killed may more because of the face medicines and expired medicines usage.. 

I held his collar and gave a tight slap making him fall down... P'Bright and Em caught him and dragged him out of there while the others followed..

"Khun Suthilak.. you may join us and hear to his statement.." P'Arthit said.
"I will come.." Khun Suthilak said after which we walked towards our office.. By now a word about Khun Charong's arrest has already gone out. There were media people everywhere.. We did our best to push them away but they weren't stopping.. 

"We will answer your questions after we take the statements.. now give us way." P'Arthit and P'Prae said coldly.. With that we made our way to the office with Khun Suthilak following us from behind. As we reached.. I saw one person waiting the lobby.. the person whom I never thought will see again.

So who do you think is this new person..? 

Will Kong's father be welcoming them back into his life or will push them away again..?

Do vote and let me know your review <3

Stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan