56 aka random long things about certain pasts

Mitsuki has never had a crush before, Nakajima has but refuses to say anything besides "Fuck it."

Once Mitsuki's father broke his leg so she carried him everywhere. 

Mitsuki wasn't a shy kid, but only focused on sports.

Mitsuki was confused when she first met Nakajima, as the kid was just sitting in the sandbox in Mitsuki's backyard when they were like 6.  So Mitsuki just tried to pet Nakajima like a cat. 

Nakajima's mother is part Russian and her father is full Russian, but her mother forced him to change his name to boost her in a business world.

Her mother had a almost silver blonde hair, Nakajima had a bit of it in her hair but dyed it blue when she killed them.

Nakajima changed her name when she ran, and had her brother do the same. 
Her brother was caught by police for, not her parents murder but, things from mafia crimes to arson. 

Naka never intended to kill her father, but had to in order to make it look like he killed himself and her mother.

Her mother's name was Mijuki Tajo and her father was named Gojim Tajo.

Yasuda, was constantly being picked on by other kids.  When Nakajima took him in, he started fighting back.

Yasuda's parents where killed right in front of him by Nakajima when they were using dogs to attack him. 

Yasuda didn't have many friends, before and after being Nakajina's son. 

Yasuda was with Nakajima before she got roped into a killing game, he was confused by the robotic hand but got used to it.

Yasuda learned certain *skills* taught by Nakajima, Kaz, and Miona.  His favourite one to use is manipulative deals or pickpocketing. 

Amari dated (almost) everyone in his neighbourhood at *least* once for different lengths of time with different levels of intimacy. 

Amari can't stand bullies, which played into his secret as he almost bashed ones head in. 

Amari's parents ignored him, so he got to do almost anything he wanted, which sometimes led to him going grocery shopping all by himself. 

Amari and his friends managed to make a lot of money in different ways each time it got boring. 

Amari used to just make things out of junk people would bring him. 

Amari sucks at learning different languages.

Amari has a soft spot for reptiles, especially lizards and snakes. 

Amari had a friend who sold maps who disappeared one day.