26

What type of YouTube channels they have:

Amari- building with anything and then trying to destroy it for fun. 

Moyasu- Cooking streams, even some mistakes. 

Luna- Gaming, also on Twitch but gaming and making games. 

Shiroi- Reading creepy stories and creepypastas.  Collabs with Luna for scary games. 

Marcus- Hairdressing streams and teaching hairdressing.

Kiyoi- Making drinks for absolutely anything, and collabs with Moyasu. 

Charlie- Every bit of Japanese mythology possible. 

Senmoka- Using different poisons or acids and showing the effects, probably collabs with Amari to melt things. 

Goman- Probably just a commentary channel that constantly insults people. 

Joseph- True Crime (My personal favorite type of channels)

Kajo- ............ I really don't wanna say but we all know.........

Nioi- A skit comedy channel. 

Rozumari- A channel about children, taking care of them and debunking myths, collabs with Igarashi.

Igarashi- A self help channel, collabs with Rozumari.

Takanori- Just piano music and teaching how to play some songs on piano, and other formal instruments. 

Yuki- Sailing, and boats... so many boats.

Shin- A skit channel about hosting. 

Yasuda- Mainly a commentary and reaction, almost comedy level, channel, also joins with Luna and Shiroi to play games. 

/Welp I tried, imma continue writing PIJAB now.  Anything y'all wanna see?/