49

I want to do a height thing. But for now enjoy a grocery store one.
/Yes I'm working on the trail/

Goman's trying to get the exact things he needs and will stay there for as long as he needs to to get the *exact* objects, if the store doesn't have that certain thing he unleashes hell.

Joseph is in and out quickly and is the only one who remains calm during Goman's hate spiral and is the only one able to calm him and the person he's yelling at down. He doesn't get much but a lot of frozen foods, like pizza rolls and hot pockets or frozen dinners, just for a quick and cheap meal.

Nioi either rides the cart or uses it like a scooter. She also fills the damn thing with a much of candy, soda, and sweets. Sometimes she takes all of the Krabby Patty gummy candies off the shelves. She worries the hell out of Rozumari and Igarashi.

Moyasu buys a bunch of baking things. Even cooking utensils. She even gets the really soft fresh cookies that nobody else can get to before. The reason this is possible is because Senmoka low-key scares everyone else away from the whole bakery isle.

Senmoka follows Moyasu around to help get certain things. They never get actual food, but just ingredients instead. Senmoka occasionally buys the ingredients for pepper spray. Sometimes she'll just scoop bags of chocolate chips.

Shin also uses the cart as a scooter and plays around with Nioi by pushing the cart or being pushed. Sometimes they manage to go down hill and almost break a few bones.

Yuki will sometime watch her brother in a cart and still not tell anyone. Though sometime she'll throw foods into the cart when it's going fast. This became a game most others play as well when the responsible ones aren't looking.

Kiyoi is surprisingly calm when shopping for groceries. Luna makes him buy a bunch of coffee thinks because nobody stops him. He does have a problem with the cashiers.

Marcus talks for Kiyoi when he can't, mainly to cashiers, he mainly just buys things with Kiyoi. He joins the food:cart game.

Luna only buys Ramen and Coffee. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing more but a lot of it.

Charlie buys fish, chicken biscuits, and sodas.  She also rides in the cart at top speed.  That makes three 16-18 year olds riding a shopping cart at top speed as foods are thrown at them. 

Kajo buys a lot of frozen pizza foods.  He also likes fruits.  The a lot of female cashiers are getting tired of him and his shenanigans at this point. 

Rozumari and Igarashi are the responsible ones who never get to see the cart game.  They buy healthy foods that nobody else eats.  They're also the reason Luna has Kiyoi buy the rest of the coffee she 'needs'. 

Takanori is a big fan of graham-crackers.   He also likes how easy it is to throw them into a speeding cart. 

Yasuda buys a lot of breads.  He also likes soups.  He freaks out around the people who bring in their dogs.  Even small dogs, he can't help it and panics around them. 

Amari likes the food:cart game as well.  He created a launcher in it.  He buys Twizzlers and a lot of things for sandwiches.  He helps calm Yasuda down around dogs. 

Renora doesn't care what she buys, she'll just walk seconds the isles and dumps things in, especially if it's the last of what someone needs.  She tried to have Yasuda touch a dog as 'exposer therapy' but it backfired bad... really bad... as bad as you can imagine x2 .