Chapter 6

Notes:

This is about two hundred - three hundred words shorter than I would have liked, but here is another update! I’ll try and update again tomorrow or maybe tonight?

Louis is called ‘Hades’ a lot in this chapter. Just a heads up.

This chapter is not really edited.

Don’t forget, you can still apply to be a co-writer or an editor. You have until Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at about 2 pm CST to complete the applications.

Co-Writer Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uu-dY0fMsTkEIHOT6hKDuQ3iqf4xz9kS1EsZCJ9Taug/edit

Editor Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Efc73aUlKmQD6NY5XrJApDnt20AI6wZNzjGg0RUCVRk/edit

If you have any questions or you can not get the links to work or whatever, please feel free to message me.

New Tags:

Talk of cheating, threats, threatening,

Sources:

http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Iris_Message

http://greekgodsandgoddesses.net/

http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/explore-mythology/greek-gods.aspx

Word Count:

1847

“I swear, I will release every single fucking hellhound in this damn universe if no one tells me anything.” Hades sneered at the other gods.

All of the gods and goddess were having a meeting up in Olympus. Even some of the minor gods and goddesses were there.

“Hades, calm down, okay?” Zeus told his brother.

Hades turned to look over at the man with the lightening bolt.

“That kid is going to die! He’s going to fucking die, and you are telling me to calm down?!” Hades asked, more like yelled.

“Hades.” Poseidon sighed. “We are doing all we can. We will find him. We’ve done everything we can do right now.” The god of the sea said.

Hades nodded and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before sitting down on his throne. “I’ve done all I can do. The hellhounds can’t sniff the trail. Our best hunters and searchers don’t even know where to start.” He mumbld. “And we just have a few days left before the blood moon.” He sadly said.

“We will find him, Hades. My children and I have been doing some thinking, along with Apollo and his children.” Athena told Louis.

“What have you been thinking, Athena? Please. I’ll do anything.” Hades said.

He was resorting to begging and it was pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. The god of the dead, ruler of the underworld, begging? How sad can that be?

“Just send another Iris message to the boy and we can try to track him down.” She said.

Hades looked up before hitting himself on the head multiple times with his hand.

“You didn’t even send an Iris message yet, have you?” Ares, the god of war, asked.