Chapter 5

Notes:

Here is another update! I’ll try and update again tomorrow.

Louis is called ‘Hades’ a lot in this chapter. Just a heads up.

This chapter is not really edited.

Don’t forget, you can still apply to be a co-writer or an editor. You have until Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at about 2 pm CST to complete the applications.

Co-Writer Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uu-dY0fMsTkEIHOT6hKDuQ3iqf4xz9kS1EsZCJ9Taug/edit

Editor Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Efc73aUlKmQD6NY5XrJApDnt20AI6wZNzjGg0RUCVRk/edit

If you have any questions or you can not get the links to work or whatever, please feel free to message me.

New Tags:

Kidnapping

Sources:

None

Word Count:

2115

Harry had been stuck in Hades’ house/cabin thing at the camp. He’s been here for just a day and he already hated it. He missed his mother and his sister and even school. He didn’t know what was going to happen to him when and if he was able to leave. And he was scared. Terrified. He knew that nothing bad was going to happen to him while he was here at the camp. He trusted Hades, who was walking around looking like Mr. Tomlinson and not the devil. Harry was thankful for that.

“Hey, Harry.” William said as he walked into the room that Harry was in.

Harry smiled up at William, hoping that his smile looked convincing.

It did.

“Dad told me to come and tell you that you can go out to the fighting arena if you want to.” William said. “He’s out there. He’s helping train some of the kids before he has to go back to work.”

Harry smiled and nodded. He would like to see the Greek God in action. “Sure, just let me change.” He said. He was still in his pajamas, which were not the most manly in the world. Hades laughed when he saw them and called them ‘cute’. Harry didn’t knwo if he should take that as a complement or what.

“Alright. Do you want me to get you armour? Or do you not want to fight?” William asked.

Harry laughed and shook his head. “There is no way I would be able to win a fight with any of you.” He said.

William laughed along and nodded as Harry went on to get dressed to go outside.

~'~

“You are all worthless and weak!” Was the first thing that Harry heard when he walked into the arena with William.

“That’s dad.” William informed Harry.

“Get off your little sissy ass! That’s just a hellhound PUP!” Hades yelled.

Harry looked over at the arena and saw a huge, huge dog. “That’s a pup?” Harry asked William as the dog growled and leaped up, pouncing on the three demigods in armor.