⋆Run in⋆

Sappy pov⋆

We arrived at my house and we see Anna leaning on the door with her arms crossed. We get out of the car grabbing my bag and heading to the front door.

"Babe wtf you haven't answered my texts" Anna complained.

I look at Dream I could tell his blood was boiling. "Anna don't call me that" I say putting my arm around Dream.

I knew this pissed off Anna but didn't care as he looked at me "Babe let's go get your clothes" He said.

We walked in and went to my room, he sat on my bed blushing  watching me.

"Prince you're red" I say looking  at him.

"Mmm thats fine" he said as I got up walking over to him.

I grabbed his chin kissing him deeply on the lips picking him up slowly.

He kissed back reprossioning his arms to be around my neck, I hear foot stops behind us I knew it had to be Anna.

"Wtf? Your cheating on me??" Anna screamed.

Me and Dream break apart "I told you I'm gay, and I only truly  ever loved Dream, so me and you Anna are done even though  we were never offical" I said smirking as Dream placed his head on my  shoulder staring at anna.

Anna started crying and ran out of the house, okay I don't care, I sit my boyfriend down on the bed and go back to packing my stuff.

^《 37 minutes later》^

I have everything packed, I go over to Dream kissing his cheek "come on prince I'm done packing" I whisper  into his ear.

He nods getting up and we go out to my car he gets in and I threw my bag into the back set.

We desicde we'd go to a hotel or something far away from both kaila  and my father.

We start driving far out of town, and of course  I do my typical thing of rubbing his thigh.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Anna... don't you understand now that he's just not into you?.