⋆Dearest⋆

Dream pov⋆

Damn Sapnap really know what to do, he's so careful, and gentle with me... unless you wanna talk when we had sex, but that was my doing. Sapnap leaned down kissing my lips softly, damn he tastes good I instaly kiss back.

We break apart "so prince what's going on in that pretty little head?" He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Mmm how amazing you are babe" I say taking his hand and kissing the back of it.

I keep ahold of his hand rubbing it softly as he just smiles at me "I love how clingy you are prince".

"Im Clingy?" I say letting go of his hand crossing my arms looking off at a wall.

"Prince its adorable come on look at me" Sapnap said teaseing Dreams hole with his fingers.

"Sapnap stop fucking teaseing me" Dream said grabbing Sapnaps hand putting it on his chest.

"Prince~ what about giving me more satisfaction?" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear making Dream go beat red.

"Mmm maybe but we would get inturped agin" Dream said looking back at Sapnap.

"I didn't think he'd be home until like way after we were done, maybe we should of done it in a stall or classroom" Sapnap said looking at his bestfriend.

"Mmm you still absolutely recked my insides" Dream said kissing softly on Sapnaps neck.

"True" Sapnap said kissing Dream on the lips sweetly "and you are not the top here" he whispered into Dreams ear, making Dream become more red and breaking more.

"Only person who I let topped me" Dream mubbled, as his mom walked in.

"Why is my son so red" she asked.

"Uhhhh-" Dream said as Sapnap tighten his grip.

"I was teaseing him about something that happened at school, and he got really embressed" Sapnap said quickly.

"Oh alright, well imma have guests over and they have a daughter" She said.

Dream looked at Sapnap right then and there, same with Sapnap.

"So I aspect you both to act respectful" his mother said before leaving the room.

"Imma guess it's a girl she's wants you to date" Sapnap said annoyed.

"My prossive bestfriend" Dream said lughing.

"I think you mean boyfriend my dearest" Sapnap said looking sweetly at his friend.

"Mmm yeah I did mean that" Dream said kissing Sapnaps cheek.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Oof I fell bad for anyone who has these kinds of preants💀