⋆You made me ink⋆

Dream pov⋆

I excused us from the the table after putting the plates in the sink Sapnap dragged me off into the bathroom that was connected to my room, locking the doors. I knew go well he he was overly prossive thanks to Mel.

"Prince~ you know I'm very prossive  of you right?" Sapnap wispered in his ear.

"Mmm very aware of that babe" I wispered  under his breath.

He lifted me up, as I put my already damaged  legs  from going so hard the last time around his waist  as he held my waist tightly.

"Your mine I hope you know that" Sapnap said looking at me as his eyes turned red slightly, but going right back.

"Yes I am, and I know that love" I said looking down at him before  leaning in by his ear "Take out you're prossiveniss out on me" I wispered  felling something poke me.

"You really want me to when we have more then just your mom in the house" Sapnap said snaking his hand down my pants teaseing my hole.

I let out a light moan "Oh so you wanna do roud Two mmm?" I say quitly under my breath.

That when we hear the bedroom door open "Dream Sapnap?" Mel's voice rang through.

"Fuck it let me suck you off babe" I wispered as he smiled deeply.

"Alright" he Said sitting me down on the floor I pulled down his shorts and boxers insntly started sucking his dick fast.

He let's out a low moan, but Mel must of herd it, cause we hear her beating on the bathroom door.

This contuied for awhile until I fell cold liquid go down my throught, I removed myself from him as he pulled up his pants and stuff quickly up then pinning me ontop of the contor.

"Dreammm Sapnap you've been in there for hours I know your both in there I herd moaning" Mel said.

I sollowed the come that was in my mouth licking it off out of my mouth.

"So what? Your jealous" Sapnap said as I looked down at him.

Sappy pov⋆

Well that felt  good to have my unofficial boyfriend  suck me off but this bitch who's like obsessed  over Dream is getting annoying.

"I'm the guest here I shouldn't  have to hear two guys moaning" Mel said.

"For the record you herd me moan, so it's one guy moaning, over another one doing something" I say looking at Dream who's beat red.

"Whatever, we're supposed to be hanging out, until I have to go" Mel said.

Ugh fuck I forgot  about that part, I forgot were supposed to entertain the touchy bitch.

"Well be right out in like a minute" I said looking at my unofficial boyfriend but yet we call one other the others.

"Alright" Mel said.

I kiss Dream on the lips whipping   the rest of the left over come off his face, before breaking apart and picking him off the contour, unlocking both accesses.

And going into Dreams room with Dream in bridle formation in my arms.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

I don't know why, I just like making Sapnap extremely  prossive in everything.

Our secert, that started in a Locker {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें