⋆Bedroom fun⋆

Tw//homopobic remarks

Dream pov⋆

Sapnap smirked at me, damn this boy is really is attracted to me, And always horney  near me, alright I drop him on the group.

"Come on Sappy we can head to your house and fuck, it's the weekend anyways" I whisper  in his ear as his eyes light up and praticly pulls me into the building to get our belongings.

"Why is Sapnap dragging  you Dream?" Gorge  said with slight tint of jealously.

"He's just excited" I say clearly not wanting to say why he is.

"Well why were you both not in class all day?" Gorge said now consered.

"I was running from Cici, she was after me once more" I say, as Sapnap hugged me from the side.

"And Sapnap?" Gorge said, he knew about Sapnaps condition.

"I was there comforting him" Sapnap said blushing abit.

"Alright well just wanted to make sure you were alright" Gorge said.

We said our goodbyes, grabbing  our bags and heading off to Saps house, we soon arrive, as he unlocked the door.

"Bottoms first prince" Sap said smirking at me.

I walk in quickly sitting my bag down by the door and his throw his by it closing and locking the door.

He pinned me to the wall quickly.

Sappy pov⋆

I look over to my crush for so long, looking up at his beautiful emraled eyes. Moving  my left hand on his cheek iv kissed many times, rubbing it.

I see red under my thumb, as I  pick up his leg and smashed out lips togather, insntly making out with him, moving my arm softly around his neck as he grabbed  my upper troso, we slowly inch to my bedroom.

I guess we are both needy  for one another, as I suck his tongue hard making him moan, makeing me even more horney  as I push him hard onto the bed, soon breaking it due to loss of air.

No pov⋆

"Damn your hot when your dominant" Dream said putting his hands up my shirt as I put mine up his.

"You sure you want me to do this~ Iv waited so long and you won't be walking after" Sapnap said making sure Dream 100% wanted him.

"I'm fine with that, and yes I want you Pandas~" Dream said as Sapnap started to undress him.

"Alright then you'll  get me, just let me pamper  you prince" Sapnap said slowly  taking Dreams member sucking it hard and fast.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out felling the wet embrace engulfed his dick.

Sapnap contuied to work his magic as his head lighlty bounced up and down, as a the sticky  pre come went down Sapnaps throught. As Sapnap stuck his figures into Dream thrusting roughly  into the boy but also straching him. Earning high and long pitched moans from the boy under him.

"Sappy~ I'm close" Dream moaned out felling that felling in his stomach.

In response he just got a hum from Sapnap as he had the thick white liquid go down his throught.

Sapnap took Dreams dick out his mouth, and removed his fingers and removed his pants, as his dick sprong out.

Sapnap entered his tall as fuck bestfriend, earning a moan. Sapnap instaly  started thrusting roughly  in Dream earning moans.

"Daddy~ augh! Go ahead~ nugh~! Take all the  satisfaction  you need augh~!" Dream moaned out.

"Mmm~ as you wish" Sapnap said speeding up even more leaning down and kissing Dream neck sucking darking hikceys.

Dream moaned out in pleaser as Sapnap absolutely recked his ass, fanily getting what longed for all that time, inhaling Dreams colagen as he solwy  picked him up pushing himself further into Dream, thusting, hitting Dreams proustue.

"Augh~" Dream moaned out loudly, as he arched back, melting back.

"Mmm~ found it" Sapnap said as he contuied to utterly reck Dreams hole.

Dream tilted  his head back onto Sapnaps shoulder letting out consent moan streams as Sapnap felt, a warmish stick liquid run down his legs from his stomach area.

Sapnap looked down to see Dream comed on him but didn't really care  he cotnuied to reck Dream filling with come, and going for awhile.

Until Sapnap herd the front door open.

"Nick! If your here come here I got someone for you to met, maybe she can help you not be a fag" His dad screamed.

"S..shit" Sapnap muttered his bestfriend still on his dick.

"Nick did you hear me? I said now" His dad screamed.

Sapnap looked to the boy he was absolutely recking inside "babyboy  we have a slight intruption" Sapnap whispered  as he did the fanil  thrust relasing his come into Dream, filling him up completely  before quickly  removing himself from dream and cleaning him up quickly getting dressed and Dream  redressed.

"I'll be right back okay babyboy?" Sapnap whispered  kissing Dreams cheek  who was laying back on the bed before walking out.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Oh- shit..