⋆Chat at the table⋆

Dream was first to wake up moving some lose strans in Sapnaps face out of the way as Sapnap tightens his grip slowly  waking up.

"Moring prince" Sapnap whispered kissing Dreams lips softly.

"Moring babe" Dream said smiling at Sapnap.

Dreams mom walked in to see them cuddling witch  once again  was normal for the two, they been doing that for years.

"Brektfeast is ready" she annoced.

"Alright" Dream said straching.

His mother then left the room.

"Prince can you fell your legs?" Sapnap asked Dream.

"Kindve, I might be able to walk" Dream said.

"Alright" Sapnap said getting off the bed.

Dream got up and could stand so he started to walk with Sapnap behind him just incase, aminting going down the stairs case there were a few times, but Sapnap helped him right up and made sure he was alright kissing his cheek.

"Curse you Sapnap" Dream muttered loud ehnogh for Sapnap to hear making him smirk.

"Mmm~ you told me to go rougher I wasn't gonna go that hard" Sapnap whispered in Dreams ear hugging him from behind, making Dream blush alot.

"Shut it" Dream whispered as his blush settled down before walking down the 2ed flight and heading into the kitchen.

They reached the table eating Brektfeast quickly.

"You know Clay there plenty of other girls you could date or marry" his mother said.

This bothered Sapnap alot, they weren't official quite yet but yet felt like they were dating, same goes for Dream, I mean they has sex and light have made out around 3 or 4 times at this rate, and Dream said he is Sapnaps. So this all added up together to them thinking they were togather.

"Why does it have to be female" Dream  said in a condescending tone.

"So I can have grandbabies" His mother said.

Sapnap just looked at Dream as he looked at Sapnap, making eye contact.

"Some males can get pregnant due to a certain  DNA stran" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap don't bring the error in that genetic" the mother scolded.

Dream moves his hand onto Sapnaps thigh rubbing it protectively.

"Whats so wrong in likeing the same sex" Dream said rolling his eyes as Sapnap put his hand on Dreams hand.

"It's just not right, males and females have been dating since  Adam and eve" his mother said.

"Well, since Cici I haven't been attracted to any females" Dream said pretty bluntly.

"Well you say your bisexual, I'm sure we can find a female that you like" his mother said.

"Noboday peaks my type standards, a nice  personality" Dream said looking over at Sapnap somewhat blushing.

"Expiclly  in females" Dream added, felling Sapnap squeeze his hands.

"Alright, but one day you'll find a girl" His mom said accepting the fact there no one right now.

"Alright I'm excusing myself now" Dream said as Sapnap did to, both walking up to Dreams room.

They quickly chnaged after taking a shower togather, there was a bit of making out in the shower.

"You know what you said at the table consered me for a second, I  thought you lost interest in me even after all we've done" Sapnap said in a fake hurt voice.

"You know I love you and only you right babe?" Dream said as Sapnap kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, I  was kidding  with you, your mine" Sapnap said.

"Yes I  am babe" Dream said kissing Sapnap geantly  on the lips, before laying his head on his bestfriends lap.

Sapnap just smiled softly at his bestfriend, that he got his satisfaction from fanilly, he was  happy, slowly  playing with Dreams hair untangling the dirty blond locks of hair.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dreamnap  is my otp♡