"YETI what did you say to her."

He shrugged, "That I could tear her into pieces with a table knife and sell it to the black market. I don't get why it's scary but it work I guess. Erm.. lunch?" 

----Few days later--------

"VAL. VALENCIA." Wyatt boomed from somewhere in the mention. "LETS GO SWIMMING."

"YASSSSS. GIMME A SEC." I screamed back. I took a small bag and threw some sour patches in. I already left some extra clothes in Safe heavens so clothes are not a problem. 

"I WANNA GOOOOO." Luca whined as he jumped onto my bed. I would say sure but Wyatt found the place so it's not on me. 

"Ask Wyatt." 

"NOOO he'll said 'Bitch Fuck off.' then he'll attack and threaten to kill me. PLEASE. please let me go. I'm bored to death."

"Go annoy our brothers and don't you have Isaac."

"Matteo doing stupid mafia stuff with Flavio. Angelo's at football. Adrian's what's he doing? Mafia stuff I think but he will legit kill me if I annoy him and Isaac's spending time with his family." I like how he considered Adrian as he's brother.

"Then go spend time with his fam. You're dating him are you not?"

"I am but have you meet them. They're CRAZY. Especially his little sister. Fucking annoying." See friends, kids are annoying.

"Well too bad for you then." I replied and walked out of my room. 

"Ciaaaa. PLEASE. I buy you candyyyy." Luca whined as he followed me. 

"Ask him. Stop whining to me."

"He wouldn't listen."

"Ask him again?"

"Ask who what?" Wyatt puzzled as we entered the living room.

"CAN I PLEASE COME WITH Y'ALL." Luca yelled and ran out of the room.

"What's up with him?" 

"OH he didn't want to get kill but he's bored."

"Sure then. I guess he can come if he want." he said and Luca poked his head in. 

"Really?" 

Wyatt shrugged. "As long as you shut up about it then yea." 

"But not from Isaac right?" 

He sighed. "Fine. Come on." 

We followed him into the car.

--------------------------------------------

New thing that I learnt about Luca. When he gets excited, he'll keep going 'are we there yet' then few seconds later he'll asked again then again and again. Wyatt threw him off by the street and he had to run at least a mile before Wyatt stopped and let him in. He threatened to kill him if he won't shut up. Finally my brother did. 

"I can't believe you let him threatened me." Luca mumbled as he hopped off the car. "You're suppose to be my sister, not watch and laugh. Why are we here anyway? Are you gonna kill me?" 

"With pleasure," Wyatt said, pulling out his dagger.

"Whoa I was joking."  he said quickly while walking backwards so he was looking at Wyatt. "Do you always keep that there?" 

"Mmhmm. You'll never know when you need it. And 3. 2."

Luca looked confused. I was holding back my laugh making sure I don't say anything.

"1." Wyatt finished and Luca feel into the hole.

"AHHHHHHHH I'M DEAD." my twin yelled as he fell into the water with a splash. "HOLY HEAVENS."

"How did you find this place." he asked as we entered the 'cave' 

"Wyatt fell." I said immediately and was thrown over his shoulder and into the pool. Hmmm. Does Luca knows that I can swim? Yea I think so. Sigh. Can't trick anyone. "Don't do that again." I mumbled and pulled Wyatt's foot making him unbalanced. Luca pulled the other and he fell. 

"Screw y'all." I groaned. 

We swam, played and cliff dived for a while. I climbed onto land and Wyatt followed behind, wrapping me with a towel. "Thanks." Like last time the water was cold so I have no idea how Luca stayed for so long but he did.

"Are you free this weekend? Maybe Saturday night?" My best friend asked as he sat behind me, pulling me close to him.

"Mmmhmm why?" 

"Erm... I was wondering if you er... wanna met my er... guardians?"

"Awww. You're nervous." I chuckled as I pinched he's cheek. 

"Only around you." I heard him mumbled and laughed. 

"Yea sure. I would love to."

"Really?" He looked hopefully at me .

"Hmm." 

He grinned and kissed me, smiling against my lips. 

"OH COME ON GUYS. PUPPY SWIMMING HERE" Luca groaned.