"You will just have to wait, I may tell you after you finish steaming, but it's a surprise and something big."

*DING*

Notification from Tommyinnt on discord.

Hey Wil, can I talk to you when you finish on Tobys steam? I've been worried about you and just want to make sure everything is okay.

"Sorry Toby, but Tommy is calling  me, and you know as well as me that if you do not pick up on Tommy, you will never hear then end of it,"

"Alright big man, talk when I end stream so I can know you big secret and chat can't knwo, but I can because I'm special and your friend?"

"Shut the fuck up you child."

*WilburSoot left the call*

*Calling Tommyinnit*

"Hey whats up mate?"

"Nothing, just wanted to make sure your okay? We were going to do some lore, and then Phil sad you were dealing with something personal, and you weren't picking up or responding to my messages. It just isn't like you to do that."

"Yeah sorry mate. I am totally fine okay, I've just been umm doing something."

"What have you been doing, because obviously Phil is at your place, because we was streaming from your set up, and then you ended stream right after you came in."

"Um. It's kind of a long story but I'm not alone at home anymore?"

"Yo you finally found yourself a girl huh? What she like? Is she hot? I'm sure she is hot."

"No not like that Tommy, I'm looking after someone, a kid. I've adopted a kid."

"Haha yeah right Dadbur meme, what it like being with a girl?"

"No Tommy, I'm being serious, I've adopted a kid, I found her in a hard spot and she really needed a safe home, and I was the only one willing to give it to her,"

"Holy shit. Wait what?"

"Um yeah, and she isn't in the greatest head space, so she needs a bit of extra help getting used to a safe and supportive home, so I've had my hands a bit full."

"How old is she? Your talking about her like she is younger then me."

"Um, yeah she is, she if 15. Her name is Y/n, and see is struggling with quiet a few mental health issues at the moment thanks to all of her past "families" have instilled such bad ideas in her head from a young age."

"Yeah. When will I get to meet her, because we were planing to meet up at then end of the month with everyone, but it makes sense that you may not be able to come."

"I guess, I haven;'t really given it much thought, but before I commit to it I will have to talk with Y/n and what not to see how she feels about it, because all round I want her to feel safe and comfortable. But I do what her to meet you guess at some point because then she can have some friends closer to her age."

"Yeah definitely mate, well I will let you get back to what you were doing --"

"Hey Y/n," Y/n walked into the kitchen as I was talking to Tommy. "I'm talking to my friend at the moment, would you like to meet him? He is only just older then you."

Y/n looked at me and just shook her head and came to hold my hand and I finished talking to Tommy.

"That's okay then, I will just finish talking to him, then we can go back to the sofa and watch some Office." She just nods her head.

"Sorry about that Tommy, Y/n just woke up and walked into the kitchen."

"All good mate. You have a good day, and take care of Y/n for me okay. Be a good Dadbur."

"I will make sure to do that, but not for you, because you are a child and I don't listen to any children except Y/n who is just better then you in just about every way."

"Sure sure dickhead."

"Cya mate."

"Bye mate."

*Beep*

"How was your sleep Y/n? Your looking better."

"It was good thank you. Your sofa is soft and squishy," Y/n says hugging me.

"I'm glad, how is your side feeling? Would you like some kick the edge off?"

"No, I did this for a reason, and I shouldn't waste your medication, sorry."

"Hey can you look at me for a second," I say softly kneeling down to Y/ns height. "I understand where you are coming from, but you are not wasting anything, if you are in pain, I can give you something to help it, but if it calms the voices for now, we can let it be, but we will have to work together to find a different way to stop them, because you can not keep doing that just for them to stop."

"I never said anything about voices," Y/n says quietly.

"Am I wrong, because I may be, but after what you said the other day and then you did this I made an educated guess."

"No. You got it. It's the voices of all the other people I've meet and the 'families' I've been to,"

"Well I must say that they are dicks, if they ever spoke those words to you, they are wrong okay. And you are safe now. You have me and you can never get rid of me."

==========================================================

Hello people.

Sorry this took so long, I was in once again a shitty house, and I didn't want to risk my laptop, because it kind of all I have.

BUT, you guys are MENTAL. I don't update the story, but this story has got so much attention and love, so I can thank no one but you guys for that <3

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤