⛽️Gas pump⛽️

Start from the beginning

"You should probably get going now..it's pretty late.."

George was snapped out of another trance.

"Right- uhh c-can I ask you something?"

Dream nodded.

"I-I uhh..a-are you single?" He said, scratching the back of his neck as he felt Dream's eyes burning into his skin.

"Very."

George sighed, letting go of his neck.

"Why?" Dream asked, crossing his arms and leaning on the gas pump. George shrugged.

"I-I just- you look like the guy to have all the men and women begging for you?"

Dream was taken back by this response.

"O-oh? Well yes.."

George shrugged with a tiny giggle.

"S-Sorry if I made you uncomfortable I just was wondering.."

"You're fine. It's nice having someone to talk to."

George smiled.

"It's really boring out here, nobody ever comes here anymore."

"Why do you still work here?"

"It may seem like a shit job, but I get good money so it helps." Dream said, shrugging.

Dream chuckled before pulling out the nozzle from his car and placing it back into the pump. He sighed, leaning off the pump.

"Well, maybe I'll see you in town- u-uhh?"

"George."

Dream smiled.

"George."

George bit his lip. The way he said his name made George bounce around inside. His face grew warmer.

"You alright?"

George nodded.

He wasn't...

His body begged for him to make a move. Anything! Kiss him. Hug him? Moan in his ear? Just anything!

"I-I uh..." George managed to get out. He looked up at Dream, instantly regretting his next move. He wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Dream was stunned for a moment, until he realized what was happening. He wrapped his arms around George's waist and pulled their bodies together, he kissed back with tongue earning a much needed moan from the other. As they pulled back, Dream leant down and began sucking his neck. George bit his lip with a hiss as he tried to not be loud. His fingers running up the back of Dream wavy hair. He tilted his head back as he felt Dream glide over his weak spot.

"P-please..help.." George whispered into his ear. Dream immediately pulled back and turned George around, pushing him against the pump, George let out a moan.

"You want this?" Dream asked, squeezing the brunets waist. George looked over his shoulder.

"Please." Was all he said. Dream started to remove the body half of their clothes. He bent George over and slowly pushed in. They both let out noises of pain.

"Sh-shit you're so tig-ht."

George pushed himself back making Dream let out a slight whimper. Dream pulled half way out and slammed back in, George's body jerked forward hitting the gas pump causing it to shake.

"M!"

Dream continued this action, til George begged for more.

"Puh- hA~! F-Faster~! Har-der~!"

Dream did as he was asked, thrusting faster and harder. He lifted George up and pushed him against the pump. George's body kept slamming against the pump as Dream rammed into him roughly. George's moans grew louder, echoing across the empty gas station. Even the sound of skin slapping was echoing around them.

"HmM~!! Right there~!"

Dream's panting echoed in George's ear as his hand slammed above George's head while the other held George's waist.

"Good boy~ such a- ha~ good boy~"

George moaned at the praise. His head hung low, eyes slightly rolled back, and back perfectly arched. He whimpered as Dream pulled his head back by his hair.

"Keep your head up for me."

George bit his lip, concealing a groan. Dream's face was inches apart from George's. Dream was looking down with his mouth slightly open. He lifted his head with a groan. He leaned down and licked George's neck.

"You're so fucking beautiful~"

George lifted his left arm up, scratching behind Dream's ear as he continued to lick at George neck. George squeezed the back of his neck.

"MM!! HahH~!! DreAM~!!"

"Keep screaming my name like that- fuckk~!"

George practically screamed Dream's name as he came on the pump, his legs shook and his head tilted back, he let out more moans as Dream continued, the overstim hitting him...hard..

"D-Dream~!! NgH!"

"Ho- fuck~ you're such a good boy~~"

George rolled his hips trying to help Dream reach his climax, he smiled as he Dream moaned his name in his ear. Both panting like a dog who just chased a squirrel. Dream's hand remained above George's head, the other still resting on his hip. He threw his head on George's shoulder.

"Fuck."

After a moment, Dream finally pulled out and helped George clean a bit and put his clothes on. He watched George struggle to bend down and walk. Dream chuckled.

"Do you have any napkins in your car?"

George nodded pointing to the glove box. Dream made his way around and opened the car.

"May I?"

George rolled his eyes earning a chuckle from Dream as he reached in and grabbed a couple of napkins. He cleaned himself off before putting his pants back on.

"Are you just going to leave that there?" George asked, pointing at the white substance running down the pump. Dream nodded.

"I mean no one really comes here and it'll be a sweet reminder of what we did." Dream shrugged, throwing the napkin into a nearby trash can. George giggled, he limped his way to Dream and wrapped his arms around his neck. Pushing himself up on his tippy toes, connecting their lips in a delicate, soft kiss. Dream pulled back with a groan. They smiled at each other before George finally let go.

"Oh here.." Dream said, pulling a tiny folded paper and holding it out to George. George smiled as he took the paper. Dream winked at him.

"See ya Georgie." Dream said, running back into the station as a car slowly pulled into the station. George hurried and into his car and buckled up before driving off. He looked back at Dream who was waving at the person who had just pulled up. He giggled as he drove off.

Safe to say..he was definitely happy he was running out of gas..