7

Kakashi's POV:
Hmm "Hey Naruto" I say running out and stopping in front of him. "How about you stay over at my place tonight" I say with a closed eye smile.

"Wait really Kakashi Sensei" Naruto said with a big smile. "Haha yeah sure I mean it's been a while since we saw each last and maybe we could catch up and talk" I say with a smile and rubbing the back of my head.

"Okay yeah let's do it Kakashi Sensei" Naruto said with a big smile. "Haha I'm glad he's happy the least I can do is make him not feel lonely tonight" I thought to myself.

Naruto's POV:
"Hey Naruto" Kakashi said as he ran out of Ichiraku Ramen and stoped in front of me "How about you stay over at my place tonight" He saids as he smiles.

I was happy to hear that. To be honest I didn't want to go home or at least not alone but if I spend the night with Kakashi, I won't be as lonely. "Wait really Kakashi Sensei" I say with a big smile.

"Haha yeah sure I mean it's been a while since we saw each last and maybe we could catch up and talk" Kakashi Sensei saids with a smile and rubs the back of his head.

That would be fun, we could catch up I thought to myself. "Okay yeah let's do it Kakashi Sensei" I say with a big smile on my face. Spending the night with Kakashi Sensei sounds fun.

Kakashi's POV:
Thoughts about us being alone in my house came to me. "Ugh why am I thinking like this, Naruto is my student, I'm just trying to be a good Sensei" I thought to myself as I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head.

"Okay let's stop by my house real fast so I can get some stuff" Naruto said. We headed on our way to Naruto's house as we were jumping from roof to roof, I was examining Naruto. His blond golden hair, his figure. "He's gotten stronger and faster and older, he's grown into a fine young man" I thought to myself.

The moon light hitting on Naruto as he jumps from roof to roof. Ugh this can't be, but what if-. Naruto stops at a building and jumps in front of a door "okay we're here" he saids as he turns around and looks at me. "Let me run inside and get my stuff real fast, you can wait out here" Naruto saids as he turns around and runs inside.

I take a look inside. "Hmm so this is where he lives" I say as I look around. I've never been here since I never needed to, Sakura and Sasuke were usually the ones to come wake him up if he slept in when we had a mission.

The atmosphere kinda feels like my house. Lonely, dark, and quiet. I clean and make sure everything is nice in my house, on the other hand Naruto's house is kinda messy but I can't blame him.

I wonder if coming to my house will make Naruto feel less lonely or would he still feel this way.

As I was thinking Naruto ran out of his room with a back pack and ran towards me which I was outside the front door. "I'm back" Naruto said with a smile as he stops in front of me.

582 words