5

Naruto's POV:
"Nothing" they both said in the same time while looking away. They were being a little weird but I just ignored it. When we got to Ichiraku Ramen, I ran in and sat in a seat.

3rd person:
When they got to Ichiraku Ramen, Naruto ran in. "Naruto really does like Ichiraku Ramen" they both thought to them selves and a small smile grew on Kakashi's faces while Kakashi chuckled a little and Sasuke huffed.

Sasuke noticed Kakashi's reaction while Kakashi noticed Sasuke staring he quietly acted normal. They walked in to see Naruto with a big smile on his face. Naruto's smile made the boys react. Kakashi sat to the right of Naruto and Sasuke sat to the left of Naruto.

Kakashi and Sasuke both ordered. Naruto got his bowl first since he ordered first, Naruto grabbed some chopsticks and started eating his ramen. While Naruto was slurping his ramen, both Kakashi and Sasuke were staring at Naruto's lips.

Kakashi's POV:
"Ugh why am I feeling this way to Naruto" I thought to myself. "Naruto is looking kinda cute while eating his ramen" I continued to stare at him and his lips, I just couldn't stop.

Sasuke's POV:
As I watch Naruto slurping his ramen, I see Kakashi on the other side staring at him and his lips in a weird way. "Hmm" I thought to myself while having different thoughts and continuing to stare at Naruto and his lips while seeing Kakashi doing the same. "Hmm I see" I thought to my self. "Here's your ramen" the ramen guy said as he handed me and Kakashi our ramen. I chuckled a bit from some ideas I had.

Kakashi's POV:
While staring at Naruto's lips I see Sasuke in the back on the other side of Naruto, doing the same. Hmm I thought to myself while feeling a bit bothered. "D-Does Sasuke?" I thought to myself. "Here's your ramen" the ramen guy said as he gave me and Sasuke our ramen. As I grab my chopsticks I hear Sasuke chuckle a bit. Hmm I wonder why.

3rd person:
Kakashi and Sasuke start eating their ramen. "Mhmm that was so delicious, I missed Ichiraku Ramen so much" Naruto said as he places his bowl down and licks his lips. Kakashi and Sasuke looked at Naruto with a shocked look on their face by how surprised they were of how fast he finished his Ramen. "Wow he must of really been hungry and missed Ichiraku Ramen" Kakashi thought to himself then chucked a bit.

Naruto looks at Kakashi's and Sasuke's bowls "you guys haven't finished yet hmm I already finished mine" Naruto saids while looking at his bowl. Kakashi looked at his bowl which had half of the ramen left and looked at Naruto. "You can have the rest of mine Naruto" Kakashi said while holding his bowl of ramen towards Naruto. Naruto looks at Kakashi's bowl then at Kakashi "are you sure Kakashi Sensei" Naruto saids.

"Yes I'm sure, I wasn't really that hungry anyways" Kakashi said with a closed eye smile. "Okay then yeah" Naruto saids. As Naruto grabbed the bowl from Kakashi, Naruto's hands touched Kakashi's hand. "thanks Kakashi Sensei" Naruto said with a big smile. "Haha no problem Naruto" Kakashi said while having a bit of blush on his cheeks. "Ah why am I feeling like this, why did I react like that" Kakashi thought to himself.

Kakashi takes a deep breath. "Calm down Kakashi, it's probably nothing" Kakashi thought to himself. "Hmm" Sasuke thinks to himself then chuckles a bit. "Hey Naruto, I don't want anymore. You can have mine too" Sasuke saids and notices Kakashi looking at him so Sasuke grins at Kakashi.

628 Words