Ch.7

(Okay- before I start this chapter, I just wanna thank you all so much. This book isn't even a week old and the amount of support I've gotten in such a short time is tremendous!! Thank you all so much, you have no idea how each of you all mean to me!!)

(This book doesn't even compare to the amount of views, chapters and votes these other amazing stories have, yet it's still number one in #Albertoscorfano hehehe- ALSO GRAZIE FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES TOO! You all need hugs for how amazing you a...

(This book doesn't even compare to the amount of views, chapters and votes these other amazing stories have, yet it's still number one in #Albertoscorfano hehehe- ALSO GRAZIE FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES TOO! You all need hugs for how amazing you are!!)

✮ ∴ ∵ ✰ ∵ ∴ 🐚 ∴ ∵ ✰ ∵ ∴ ✮

After scrolling through my phone for a while, I lean over the side of Giulia's bed to check on Alberto, placing my hand against the soft duvet. He was snoring very faintly, definitely still sound asleep.

His curly hair was slightly dishevelled as he nestled further into the pillow, breathing shallow and relaxed. It had been forty five minutes since he had a little breakdown and fallen asleep. It was good that he was getting a little power nap through the day.

Then, I heard my phone buzz in my hand. Upon looking at the screen, it was a message from Giulia. Opening the message, I got ready to reply almost immediately.

'Is everything okay, migliore amico? xx'- Giulia

I hesitantly chew my bottom lip, my thumbs hovering over the keyboard as I think what so say back. Of course, I didn't want to breach Alberto's privacy, so I typed honestly.

'Alberto had a black eye and split lip, as you saw. I took care of it and he's having a nap currently. I think I'll watch him because he said he wasn't feeling great. See you and Luca later, good luck with training! Addio! xx'- (Y/N).