Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2) Chapter #1 Third person POV

"Why, just why-?" Kazuha was complaining constantly during the shopping trip Keqing and her friends had forced him and many others to go on. Most of his school was there, because it was a so-called "field trip" sponsored by Keqing and several others. Some others came, but did not bother to do anything but do random things on their phones. Xiao was practically forced to come along because his family wanted him to have a "better reputation" with popular students. Zhongli came along because his boyfriend Childe bribed him with mora, and cuddles. Hu Tao just went along because she wanted to torment her friend Xiao, and Venti went because he wanted to spend Mora freely on wine. Hu Tao also wanted to see if there were good offers for coffins, mummifying materials, tools for digging graves, and etc. Not to mention, she had set eyes on another pyro user who was known for opposing illegal activities, whether or not it was for the greater good, Yanfei. Xiao, despite knowing what Hu Tao had intended on doing, accompanied Hu Tao to the store just so she wouldn't get in trouble because Zhong Li was with his boyfriend. With Zhong Li were Childe, Ningguang, and Beidou. Keqing was just using Kazuha as a human shopping cart, while most others had run off to look at other things. Childe and Ningguang were arguing about who was richer and debating how much stuff they could buy in the whole mall. "Hey guys." Kazuha greeted them, with a tired look in his eyes. Ningguang smiled warmly towards him and waved at Keqing before resuming to argue with Childe. Keqing waved back, then ran off to find Ganyu, who had decided to hang around Venti's group. Beidou then ruffled Kazuha's hair.

"Sup kid?"

"I'm not a kid anymore Beidou..."

"Did Keqing seriously make you carry all that?"

"Yep... Ganyu too-"

She chuckled. Zhong Li greeted Kazuha by nodding his head toward him. Childe just waved slightly at him, not breaking eye contact with Ningguang. "Ning please we can all agree that the both of you are rich as fuck ok?" Beidou said tiredly. "This bastard first makes me give away my Jade Chamber and it ends up in ruins, and now he thinks he can just say he's richer than me?" She snapped back. Childe gave her a cocky smirk. "It's not my fault you're so weak- OW!" He suddenly said, Zhong Li glared at Childe. "Even though it's giving me a migraine, I will allow the argument about who is richer, but do not speak bad about my student." He said angrily. Zhong Li was Ningguang's tutor in history. "THANK you Zhong Li." Ningguang said, smirking at Childe. Childe gave her a pissed off look.

"That's not fair-"

"Ajax. Stop, or you have to sleep on the couch next week."

Zhong Li ignored Childe's protests and apologized to Beidou and Ningguang. "It's fine Zhong Li." Ningguang said kindly. Childe looked at them disapprovingly, "You like her better than me." Childe pouted. Zhong Li sighed before kissing his cheek gently. Childe immediately perked up. Ningguang shook her head out of disapproval. Suddenly a buzzing sound came from Childe's pocket. He took his phone out and answered.

"Hello?"

"Tartaglia. You have been gone for 5 hours. Baal is being a pain and Signora and Dottore want to go on a killing spree." Greeted a voice.

"Well hello to you too Scara-"

"Don't even think about it." He interrupted.

"So compromise, you can come hang out with me and my boyfriend's friends and you can stop being so pissed at me."

"Like hell!"

"Well, I mean you can just stay there at home suffering-"

"Fine, but you better buy me a coffee and food."

"Don't you have enough bottles of wine to last a whole year?"

"I'm not getting drunk to become like those brats."