Chapter 2 - The Unknown Feelings

Start from the beginning

She rubbed where it hurts before glaring at the culprit, who was none other than Saratoga, who looked annoyed at being ignored by her fellow ship girl.

Saratoga: "Finally, you stopped looking like a dummy, jeez."

Cleveland: "S-Sorry about that..."

Saratoga: "What were you thinking about so much that you forgot your surroundings?"

Cleveland: "Just what to eat for dinner, hehe~."

Scratching her head, she made a silly face, causing Saratoga to facepalm herself and sighed.

Saratoga: "Well, whatever. Wanna go take a bath with us?"

Cleveland: "Sorry, but I have to go see how my sister's doing. Maybe next time."

Saratoga: "Ok, see you later then~!"

The others soon say their goodbye as they all leave to take a bath, leaving behind Cleveland, who stopped smiling all of a sudden when they were all gone. She looked towards the sea and felt like something was off.

Cleveland: "Why do I feel like I know that person?"

Whispering to herself, she closed her eyes and decided to stare at the ocean for a while and sat down on the edge of the dock.

***

Back with Vestal and the others, they had just arrived at the hospital. They quickly rushed in with (Y/n) on an emergency bed. As they moved through the hallway, some of the other ship girls became surprised when they saw them. More specifically, (Y/n), who was practically laying on a dead bed.

Finally, arriving at an operation room, she stopped Arizona and Phoenix from coming in. Thanking them for helping her before closing the door with a loud thud as the LED light upwards lit up in red. Saying 'Occupied.'

The two looked at each other, not knowing what to do next. They looked at the door in front of them before looking back at each other again. Letting out a sigh, Arizona looks at Phoenix with a small smile.

Arizona: "Let's join the others. There's nothing else we can do now except hoping for the best."

Phoenix: "Yeah, I hope everything's going to be fine."

With that, the two headed towards the bathhouse where the others were. Along the way, some curious girls came to them and asked about the badly injured person earlier, but they didn't say anything other than that they found him unconscious on an island.

Some girls weren't satisfied and wanted to pry more, but Arizona and Phoenix didn't tell them anything and continued walking, making them stop, as they figured they wouldn't be able to get anything out of the two of them.

When nobody was following them anymore, both girls let out a sigh of relief, as they didn't like how people gave them so much attention. It was tiring to answer all the questions from the curious ship girls—even more so when it comes to those who were even more interested in the matter.

Phoenix: "Man. Those girls so are interested, huh?"

Arizona: "Well, if you see a badly injured person, I'm sure you have some questions as to what happened to them."

Phoenix: "I guess you're right. Anyways! I'm so ready for that ba-"

Speaker: *static* "Fleet four is required to meet at the commanding room as soon as possible."

When they heard the announcement, both of them couldn't help but groan in annoyance with the sudden call. Phoenix almost bashed her fist into a wall due to frustration, but Arizona managed to stop her before she does so.