○ ᴳᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ᵒᶠ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ○

Start from the beginning

'Wait.' You looked around again, Luz and King still sleeping away. 'Just how long have I been asleep?'

Furrowing your brows, you glance out the window. The moon was high up in the sky, making you frown as you wonder how long you have been asleep. Your stomach loudly grumbles in protest and you just realized how hungry you are. With hunger pangs and a puzzled mind, you slowly get up and yawn.

'I'll think about that later. Right now, I need food.'

■ ●● ●● ■

You slowly walk down the stairs, careful to not make any noise lest you wake Hooty up. The living room was dim, only the moonlight from outside the windows served as a guiding light as you made your way to the kitchen.

Once you grabbed some... hopefully normal food from the fridge, you sat on the counter and began to eat. It was quiet in the house. Something familiar to you as you finish your midnight snack.

Yawning, you stretch your arms above your head. With the hunger problem solved, your thoughts begin to drift off. You frown, "... What happened that night?"

Looking up at the ceiling, you try to remember the midnight conjuring. 'Alright, think Vadas. We were going to Amity's house and then those hunters showed up.'

Your hand twitches for a second but you ignored it. 'Then they tied me up and were going to toss Luz, Willow, and Gus over the cliff...'

Your knuckles turned white from gripping tightly onto the counter, pushing down the sudden urge to check up on Luz.

'They were gone and I... lost it. '

Panic built up inside you. Memories from that night came flooding in and took over your thoughts.

Willow...

Gus...

Luz...

Falling off as you watch on, unable to help.

Ropes digging into your skin, struggling to get free
.

Ų̷̛͉̮͖̖̟̤̥͎̮̖̣͓̗̰̦̓́͌̈́̿̀̏̑́͑̀͝͝ͅ s̶̛̜̒̈́̒̈̇͐̆͛̋̾̆̆̈́̉̚͘̕͠͝͠ ę̵̛̻͍̟̭̉̐͛͒̈́̾̈́͐́̄̄̉̀́͘͘̚͜ l̵͍̲͕̜̽̏̎͊́̀͑͒ ę̸̛̞̱̺̟͚̼̿͌̎͌͑̽̌̈́̅̽̂̉̈̆̎̋͑͐͝͠ s̷̹̥̺̬̖̣̯͔̉͛̈́̈́̀̆̕ͅ s̵̥̠͖͚͍̭̪̱̠̰͔͑͆̓̍̏́̓͑̓̋̒̈̀̓̚

Laughter.

Someone's laughing.

Rage starts to boil within you.

The burning sensation returns as your vision goes red.

K̸̢̡̢̙̞͔͍̉̉͂͌̓̓ I̷̺͚̼̱͉͔̱͇͇̭͊̀͝ L̵̫̰͇̠̋ L̷̳̞͖͖̻̙͑̓̄ ̵̛͙̼́̒̈́̑̉̍͗͘ Ķ̵̼̘̤̟͚̬͉͖̈́̐̽͊̄̍̄͋͠ I̶͉͙͕͎̅̾̆̑͗́̚̚̚ L̵̟͔̜̱̳̔̑͂̀̐͂̏̓̎̄ L̷̝̖̟̻͍̜̪͌̾̉͜͝ ̵̨̣̉Ḳ̷̨͓̖͍̞̈́̂́̌̅̓̕ Í̵̭̦̼̗̯͍̬̖͙̍̃͂͒ͅ Ļ̷̞̖̰̯̤̹̺͒̇̎͘ L̷͙̤̮͎̥̱̏

Pulling onto the ropes and slamming the hunter onto the ground.

The ropes fall off your wrists as a tail twitches behind you.

You look up at them, only seeing shadowy figures in their places.

T̸̩̝͉̼̥͆͌͗͊̉̏͊̚͜ h̶͇͇͕̗́̆͂̀͊́͐͛͘͝ e̵͖̤̹̳͎̳̼̹̎̔́́̔̋͌̕ ý̴̨̢̭̭̪͍̣͎̦͙̂̀͌͝ ̷̧̘͉̤̹̽̇̃̅̓h̶̨̢̙̮͔́́͂ͅ u̴͓͕̲̱̔̒̒̄̽̈́͜ r̴̰͚̟̾̒́͗͐̉͐́͝ ţ̷̝̤̖̻̱̌̊̍̎͑̽̈́̚͝ ̸̪̎́̂̊̽ t̸̜̰͉͈̰̙̽͝ ĥ̸̘̹͗̄̌̃͊̏͜ͅ e̸̫̩̼̠͖̣̣̰͖͋̊̾̚̕ m̴̢͙̗̮̃̾