"Sure." She wasn't paying much attention, too busy focused on the scene unfolding on the plasma screen.

Gathering the blanket, she wrapped them around the both of them and encouraged them to cuddle.

Lilia simply looked up at her through watering green eyes, her lower lip stuck out in a pout. "Hurry back." Her broken baby voice made it harder for her to leave, pronouncing the would hurry as 'huwwy'.

"Great," She muttered once both the children were left in the living room together. The guilt was washing over her in waves.

Even though she was doing the right thing for herself and her mental health, she couldn't stop thinking about the innocent girls she looked after.

How am I going to leave them? She thought, distressed.

Her mind was in constant turmoil, the thought of leaving with no explanation would destroy them.

Heading into the kitchen, she started to rummage through a few of the cabinets. There was medicine in a lot of the rooms in the house, due to allergies and sudden spurts of random illnesses, the entire place was equipped with many emergency first aid kits and medicine.

Once she found what she was looking for, she determined that soup would remedy the situation.

She was in the middle of stirring her chicken soup when the kitchen door opened. It hadn't even been ten full minutes and she was already being interrupted.

Not bothering to turn her head, knowing who the intruder would be, she sighed. "Lilly girl, I'm making you soup so you can feel better. Go back to the movie, I won't be long."

"I don't feel so good." She heard a whine, and the door swung open yet again.

"I know you don't, that's why I'm trying to be super quick. I promise I'll come and give you big cuddles if you can be a good girl for me and go back to the living room."

Janessa tried to catch the nanny's attention, but failed to do so as she rushed around, opening another drawer and getting out bowls. "Lovey, I don't think Lilly is feeling well, she said she was fuzzy and her arms felt tingly."

"Tingly?" Alright, she was worried now.

Before she could question her any further, she heard a loud thud.

Her doe eyes widened, the choking sounds grew in volume causing her to drop everything in her hands.

The sounds of metal clinking against the floor did not seem to faze her as her one priority remained on the small child before her.

"Lilia? What's wrong, darling?" Rika rushed out, grabbing her little arms and pulling her towards her kneeling figure.

Janessa followed suit, rushing to tug at her nanny's dress roughly, letting out a loud yelp. "Lovey! She needs to go to the hospital! Daddy says she needs to go when she starts shaking like that!"

The hysteria was evident in her tone, she was fearful for her younger sister. The last time she had seen her this way, they ended up in a large hospital bed with mother and father right beside her bedside.

A seizure. She was having an epileptic seizure.

Going into flight or fight mode, her instincts kicked in and she placed her convulsing Lilia gently onto her side. She was careful not to stop the movements, and quickly turned her head to Janessa.