A/N

Thank you so much for taking your time in reading this new story of mine🥰 it's another achievement that I got to finish another book.

I hope you get what I was pointing out in this story. It wasn't just a simple love story of a two senior student but also left a lesson. If you kind of not get what it is, I can explain it.

Jieun was the type of person who always let those people order her around like for example Yoora and Chaemi, she always do their homeworks instead of just her teaching them. Jieun was forced to do Yoora and Chaemi's homeworks, the friendship they have was not a good one hence you should choose the right and true friends that will stick with you through ups and downs.

Also still about Jieun, she doesn't know how to speak up for herself it means she just let people order or use her around though she doesn't like it. She doesn't have the voice to tell them to stop doing that to her. Just like what Jay told her in chapter 9, if she let them use her those people will think that it's just okay to do that but if she don't let them like if she tell them that it's not okay there's a possibility that those people will stop.

What I'm trying to say is, if you know that you're being taken advantage of don't be afraid to cut those people off your life because you don't need them. You don't have to be controlled and ordered around. You deserve to be treated better than that.

As for Jay, he represented those rich arrogant people. He always get what he wants, spends money even on a really unnecessary things, I think I wasn't able to put a chapter or scene about that. But yeah, Jay in the end learned how to value simple and little thing in his life. He learned to be thankful for the things that he have knowing that not all people can afford to have those kind of things that he has.

We all should be thankful for receiving even such a small blessings, we need to see the value of a little things in life. Because you may have this thing but the other doesn't, you may have this house where you can comfortably sleep but the other doesn't. Learn to be thankful for little things.

I think that's all that I need to explain, I'm quite bad with explaining but I hope you understand it now.

Again thank you so much for reading this book. You may want to read my other two books called:

Words - Yang Jungwon - completed

Tainted Love - Lee Heeseung -completed

Byee byee, until my next book! 🤗

-x.

edited:
thank you so much for 1k reads!❤️ i really appreciate it, i love y'all😭❤️