O1

"Calling the attention of President Kim, please proceed to my heart!" The sickeningly loud voice of a familiar person echoed through the hallway of the building followed by laughters coming from the students around.

Another day in hell.

Shaking my head, I ignored the owner of the voice clearly knowing who it was and continued walking towards my locker. 

Early in the morning and he's going around the campus pestering the shit out of every students that he passed by, not even letting those who are just silently walking to their classrooms escape from his annoying ass.

I took out everything that I'll be needing for my morning class inside my locker and locomoted towards my classroom.

When I entered my classroom, I was greeted with another bunch of different colored sticky notes pasted on my desk. What is it all about? As always, their hate comments. Words such as, you're ugly, you're stupid, you're a robot, poor bitch and so on was written on the sticky notes.

Sighing, I stayed silent and just removed the sticky notes one by one. I was too busy getting rid of the papers on my desk that I didn't noticed my two best friends approaching me.

"President, I wasn't able to do our assignment in english because I couldn't understand a thing" Yoora sat down on the seat next to me and wiped her nonexistent sweat on her forehead.

"Aha, me too. English is a fucking asshole" Chaemi irritatingly said with a pout on her face.

"I can teach you" I offered, the two of them gave each other a look before rolling their eyes at me.

Yoora tapped my shoulder, "you can just hand us your textbook, that'll be much more easier"

"Yeah, she's right and besides you're also busy with the student council thingy" Yoora nodded her head agreeing with what Chaemi just said.

Pressing my lips together, I ended up opening my bag and handing them my textbook in english. They both said thank you to me before going back in front where they are sitting.

Yoora and Chaemi are my so-called friends here in school except for the officers of the student council. I know exactly what they want from me but I'm just too scared to even admit the truth to myself. I don't even know why I'm still stayinh friends with them it's not like they are my only friends here in this school full of jerk students.

Wimp. Namby-Pamby. Coward. That's what the annoying ass calls me and I hate to admit but I know he's stating the truth.

As soon as the bell rang, our prof  entered the classroom. Mr. Jung roamed his eyes around the four cornered room, making sure that the students are all here before he starts his class. But, he stopped looking around and landed his eyes on the empty seat next to me.

No one really wants to sit on the chair next to me except for that only one person because he couldn't go a day without bothering me.

"President Kim?" I automatically stood up when I heard my last name being called by the prof, "I know you hate it but mind looking for the love of your life?" He sarcastically asked.

The students quietly laughed at the specific words that came out of the prof's mouth. I didn't said anything instead I slithered out of the classroom not wanting to hear any more of the words that might be said by my classmates.

The campus is immensely big, where am I supposed to look for that Jay idiot? I huffed and started walking in indefinite direction. My steps halted when two person throwing punches to each other came into my sight, I don't even need to ask someone who the hell are those because I already know one of them.

I ran towards the Jay and the junior college student, they seemed to noticed my appearance but chose to ignore me and continued doing their business.

"Park Jay, you really love seeing the principal every damn day huh" the two didn't even bothered retracting their bodies from each other.

The thing that I always do every damn morning, I grabbed the junior student's arm to pull him away from Jay who's fuming in anger but that wasn't a good move. The junior student, I don't know if it was accident or what but his fist landed on my right jawline making  Jay threw a one last punch on the junior before hurrying up to me.

"You really are stupid! How could you enter a scene like this when you clearly know that one wrong move and you'll get hurt!" He screamed on my face, slapping onto me that what I did was wrong "go to the clinic"

"You will help me bring that junior student in the clinic and after that we'll go to the principal's office!" with my hand on my jawline, I moved to the junior to help him stood up with the help of the annoying Park.

When we entered the clinic, a nurse came hurrying towards us. She didn't even need to ask what happened because just by seeing Jay, she already know the answer. She shook her head and made the junior sat on the empty bed and took out a first aid kit in a glass-cabinet.

She turned to me, "there's another first aid kit on the left cabinet, took that and help this trouble maker out" she eyed the guy who flopped himself on the other bed and just rolled his eyes.

With no other choice left, I heavy heartedly grabbed the kit and sat down on the chair beside the bed "you might want to sat up properly, Mr"

"Okay, President Wimp" I spent almost 20 minutes in cleaning his wound purposely damping the cotton harshly on his face causing him to shoot daggers on me with his cold eyes. It wouldn't take that long if only this guys wasn't annoying the shit out of me.

Now that we're done in the clinic, the three of us proceeded in meeting the principal.

When I opened the door of the principal's office, the guy sitting behind the table looked at us with a blank expression neither did he asked what happened. Well, he doesn't really need to, just by the bandages all over the two guys' faces already answered the invisible question as to why they are here. It's like it's a mundane event to see Jay inside his office.

"I see, a junior student really?" I remained standing near the door while the two were already seated in front of the principal. "Please go back to your room, I only need to talk to Mr. Park" the junior stood up and bowed his head before walking out of the office, I didn't failed to saw the glared that he sent me.

I cleared my throat letting them know that I'm still here in the office, "uhm, I don't think I need to stay here for long"

"I have a punishment for Mr. Park that's kind of connected to you, President Kim" with a confused look on my face, I stayed in the office waiting for what he's about to say "the dormitory that you are staying in right now President Kim will be renovated, you're the only last person to know about that. All the students in the same dormitory already moved this weekend, and the only dorm left is Mr. Park's"

My eyes grew immensely wide at the thought of staying in a same roof with that freaking idiot!

"I object" The idiot retorted

"President Kim, I don't think even if you work you'll be able to pay an apartment." Did he just fucking lookdown on me? "And Mr. Park you know how many times we let you go off whenever you cause trouble in the school now's the time to get your punishment"

Frustrated. The news that was said left the two of us frustrated.

Should I take it or not?

- - - - -
Hellooo, I'm not sure if someone's reading this but if you are just wanna say thank you so much! I hope you continue reading til the end, have a safe day/night :~)