Epilogue

[ JAY ]

It's passed 6 in the morning when I woke up, the first thing that I did after waking up was planting a kiss on the forehead of my sleeping girlfriend.

Standing up carefully, I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After almost an hour, I'm finally done doing my morning routine.

Spraying some perfume over my body, I walked towards the bed and sat down at the edge of it. Jieun's hair is everywhere, chortling at the sight I carefully removed her hair on her face. She's sleeping peacefully, she's different from that Jieun who always have something to talk back whenever I spit lava to her a year ago. In truth she's far from that.

Her long lashes makes her eyes more beautiful, her cute tall nose, her perfectly shaped lips, even her skin was as smooth as a porcelain doll. She's so gorgeous.

She moved a bit, scratching her forehead and stretching her arms before fluttering her eyes open. She's just staring at me before she reached out her arms to me, I gently grabbed her arms hoisting her to sit on my lap.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled, her face on my chest.

I caressed her back and hugged her tightly, "we're going somewhere" she lifted her face up and looked at me with a creased eyebrows, "just go and take a shower, I'll wait for you downstairs hmm?"

Nodding a little, she pulled away from the hug making sure that she kissed me on the cheek before entering the bathroom.

Jieun and I have been dating for a year now, today is our first year anniversary of being together so I'm taking her out. I asked her out the day after the senior ball and we're still going strong. We're legal to my parents, they like her a lot that when I told them I'm planning to live with Jieun in the same house they didn't complained.

My parents resigned from their position in the company and handed it to me sometimes Jieun come over when she's bored in the house and she now owns a restaurant, a really big and famous restaurant. Indeed, hardwork will never betray you.

I'll take Jieun to a dog cafe for breakfast and then we'll stroll around the city. That girl, even after becoming successful in life is still not use to the new lifestyle, she's not the type to always wear branded clothes whenever going out, she doesn't wear those expensive jewelry except for that necklace that I gave her, she doesn't like buying unnecessary stuffs and showing off. Well, she's Jieun and I'm proud to say that she's my girlfriend.

She's still as kind as ever but she already learned from the years of letting herself be used by those people. She doesn't let anyone anymore to take advantage of her kidness and she also learned to stand up for herself.

Footsteps was heard coming from the stairs and it was Jieun walking downstairs, wearing an off should floral cropped blouse and a hight waisted ripped jeans. Her hair clipped on one side, her famous hairstyle. I'm honestly still falling for her day by day.

"Quit staring or I'll melt" she pinched my nose making me laugh.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the lips, "how can I not stare? My honey munchkin look so gorgeous"

"You and your cringy nicknames" she pulled away from me and playfully rolled her eyes though I know she really thinks that those nicknames I gave her were cute.

"Let's go" we went out of the house and took a taxi to go to the dog cafe.

We didn't stayed that long in the cafe for Jieun's really excited to stroll around, we haven't been on a date for two months because of the busy schedules in the company.

We're in the Han River, walking hand in hand enjoying the feeling of the breeze hitting our skins. When we saw a spot where we can sit, we went there because she said she's already tired of walking but I'm sure she's just feeling lazy to walk, this girl.

"Happy anniversary, Jongseongie miloves" she softly uttered, smiling at me with her head placed on my shoulder.

Her smiling face made me smile as well, "happy anniversary, Jieunie miloves. I love you"

I saw a tint of red blush spread across her cheeks when I placed a kiss on her head, her weakness. "I love you more"

We're already contented with this. It doesn't matter if we are spending our special days or normal days in a not so romantic place, we don't need that. Just us sitting beside each other, my arms wrapped around her or her head placed on my shoulder is already enough for the two of us.

It's the person that matters and the feelings that the two of us shared.

I'll forever be grateful that she came into my life. Showing me the different side of life, not everyone is capable of experiencing the things that I experienced, not everyone can buy those expensive things that I have. I learned to value even just a small thing, I learned to be thankful for everything that I have, I learned to be humble and understanding the other people's situation because not all people lives the same way as me.

[ JIEUN ]

We started us a complete stranger, to me having this annoyed and irritated feelings whenever I would see him, to us being called lovers with the opposite meaning and now to us having the same real love for each other.

It was him who changed me to a better person. Who made me learned a lot of things and showed me what I truly deserved.

At first he was just that person that was most hated, constantly brawling without choosing places and time, I even thought it was really a bad thing to see him every day but now here I am loving every single damn thing about him.

But do I regret meeting him that way? Of course not.

I think we won't be here loving each other if we didn't started as that two senior students who hated each other to the bone.

We met each other for one purpose. To change each other's way of life.

T H E E N D