O6

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a loud sound of the bell ringing. Wait what? Bell? Ringing?

There's a heavy thing on the top of my head that's stopping me from moving, what the f— "Jay?!"

I moved away from him realizing the position that we were in just a few seconds ago. I was leaning on his shoulder with his head on top of my head and his arm placed above mine.

The said guy didn't even budged and continued sleeping with his arms on my desk and his head on top of it. The wristwatch that he's always wearing caught my attention, I rolled up the sleeve of his hoodie and saw the time 11 am.

Fuck! I remembered falling asleep whilst listening to our philosophy prof. That means I was asleep for three freaking hours and skipped three of my fridging subject!

I stood up and fixed my things before walking out of the classroom leaving Jay still sleeping. I don't know where I should stay until the lunch is over, I'm just walking around the hallways when I saw Jake and Jungwon.

"Noona, there you are. The dean wants to see you" I nodded my head as an okay sign and was about to walk pass them but Jake spoke.

"Pres, skipping class huh? You didn't attended mathematics" Jake jokingly wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "I fell asleep during philosophy okay and then when I woke up it's already lunch time"

Jungwon gave me a sad pout, "you look really tired, you shouldn't overwork yourself" I just gave him a small smile before nodding again.

"Yeah, he's right. Also have you seen Jay hyung?" Jay, his smell is still lingering in my nose.

"Yeah, he's sleeping in classroom A-300. I should get going now, the dean might turn to a lion and I wouldn't want that" the two stifled a laugh and waved their hands at me before the three of us continued walking in a different direction.

The hallways were really quiet the only sound that can be heard was the sound of my shoes echoing every time I walk.

I pulled my hair out of frustration, it's just everything isn't going well since that day the principal told me about the old dormitory being renovated and the only dorm available was Jay's. I was too prideful and obeyed what Jay said in the student office, I went to my auntie's company to ask if I can borrow money but ended up getting myself arranged for a marriage, I don't want that hence I stayed in the student office for a night and was caught by the dean the next morning.

Late for the student council's meeting and got scolded by the dean, having to forget about my pride to tell Jay that I'd be staying in his dorm, I finished my homeworks in a hurry not having a time to check if the answers were correct, instead of sleeping and resting I spend 12 hours of being wide awake for work, being followed by my auntie's body guard at 5 in the moning. Having Chaemi to cut off our fake relationship, sleeping in class, skipping three classes and woke up at lunch.

This is week is like any other mundane weeks, worst.

"President Kim, I called you to remind few things. Gather everyone with you later and talk. We couldn't look for a driver of the van that you'll use to go to the venue tomorrow, you should be in the venue before 8, the things that you'll be bringing are already in the student office, make sure that everything will be done without chaos or anything" she chimed with her usual strict tone.

Pursing my lips together, I nodded "noted ma'am"

After that I quickly went out of the dean's office. I was now in front of the principal's office because I need to pass by this before completely going to the classrooms in senior building.