"All the best Jason." Addy says and goes back to her room.

 I can see shes here for the heck of it. She has changed over the last six months. She is a genius, she used to get an A without trying, she is two years younger than me, but a year ahead in school. Addy and Nancy share a few classes together. They arent the best of friends but they hang out sometimes. More like used to hang out sometimes. She looks the same but its her personality I guess? She's barely at home these days. We used to be close but I guess we're just growing apart and thats a part of life right ?

I put my arm around Nancy's waist and get into the driver's seat.

"I said I'll drive!" Nancy says stubbornly.

"Yea I know but its quite a long drive maybe we could split halfway?"

"Yea I'm taking over when you start getting anxious and try to kill both of us." she chuckles.

"Dying sounds much better and easier right now." I sigh. 

"Oh please, you're going to do extremely well I know it," 

"and you know I have to donate something for good luck, tell me when you see a homeles person on the road." Donating has always brought me good luck, I always make sure to lend a few dollars to a homeless man or tip generously to a waiter or shopkeeper when I have something big coming up. 

"Sure."

Since I am the one driving, I get to choose the music. My playlist is just messed up. Its a mix of everything. Once you'd hear me rapping to Kendrick Lamar and the next minute I'd be singing an classic or bopping to a bubble gum pop song. I open Google maps, type the destination and I drive for about half an hour and stop near a gas station. I go to the convenience store and pick up a few things for the sake of tipping the cashier. I pay for my snacks and give him a 20 dollar tip, which I didnt plan on but couldn't find a smaller bill. He couldn't have said thank you anymore times. He probably said more thank yous in those two minutes than I have in my entire life. I return to my car to find Nancy still fast asleep. 

"Your turn to drive." I say to her.

"huh...where'd we reach?" She says half asleep.

"The gas station, we're about 25 minutes away."

"Ughhh I'll drive on the way back" and she twists and turns to make herself comfortable and goes back to sleep 

"Fine! Thank you!" I start the car and continue, turning the volume of the music down. I revise everything I need to say in my head over and over again. I turn off the music. I can see Harvard now, which is enough to send a chill down my spine. Why did I want to do this again. Nancy is wide awake now. The Google map announces that we've reached. 

Holy Shit.

Its 8:28, I can hear my heart pounding. Can Nancy hear it. This is it. It cant be that hard. Can it?

"Jason its 8:30 you need to go or you'll be late." Nancy says worried.

"Oh yeah im just really nervous." 

"Dont need to be, you'll do great."

"Thank you for coming." 

"Wouldnt miss it for the world." She kisses me. 

"I should get going now, are you going to wait in the car?"

"No I wanted to check out the campus."

"Oh cool."

We get out of the car, I lock it and walk towards the entrance. This place seems to be getting bigger by every visit I stare at the huge structure in front of me in awe. Nancy offers to leave me near the doorstep but I refuse and tell her I'd meet her in a few. As I enter the lobby. A girl approaches me. 

"Hey! Are you here for the interview?" She asks 

"um yes." I ask

"Let me take you to the interviewer." she offers 

"No its okay, I know the way, thank you though."

"Oh this isnt your first time here?"

"No I've been here a few times."

"Oh thats nice, Good Luck!" 

"Thank you so much!" 

"Anytime." she smiles and walks away.

How ridiculous can people be, I try not to laugh or rather I couldn't be a better actor. Probably should go into acting instead. I walk towards the Chancellor's office, smirking to myself. I find my reflection in one of the decorative pieces and adjust my tie and hair. Finally I reach her door. I take a deep breath and knock the door twice and open the door. I get in her office and close the door. 

"Hey sweetie" she's sat on the table. 

"Hey Laura. How have you been?" 

"I've been missing you loads" she walks towards me 

"So am I in?" I ask.

"of course, how could I resist" She whispers as leans over me and locks the door.