■ Decisions and Prison Breaks ■

Start from the beginning

■ ●●●● ■

The three of you looked at the prison cells occupied by shadowy beasts of varying shapes and sizes.

"Hey, Cat lady, Bear boy." A voice called out to them.

You tilt your head as you move closer to one of the cells. Inside was a young woman with black hair and fangs poking out of the corners of her mouth.

"How'd you guys get out of your cells?" She asked, giving you a curious look.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a cat and he's not a bear." Luz said, pulling down her hood.

"Also, we're not criminals.." You said, tugging on your beanie.

"Not yet, you're not." King retorted, staring at them.

"Neither are we." The prisoner grumbles. "The stupid warden likes to lock people up who don't fit in..."

"Like, I write fanfics of food falling in love. I like food, I like love... Just let me write about it!" She then holds up a notebook full of fanfics she made.

"I'm here because I like eating my own eyes." Another prisoner says as he plucks an eye out of his head and swallows it down.

You looked on in morbid curiosity and horror as the eye floated back into place.

"We are agents of fwee expwession! They will never siwence us!" A tiny creature yelled.

"Yeah, she's really big into conspiracy theories." The Fanfic writer said, rolling her eyes.

"The world is a simuwation! We are but pwaythings for a higher being!" The tiny creature continues to yell, holding onto the cell's bars.

Luz frowns and starts to pace around. You sigh and look around for any signs of guards coming your way.

"Wait." She said, frowning. "These aren't crimes. None of you did anything wrong."

She stops and pulls out Eda's wanted poster.

"You're all a bunch of weirdos. Like us." She looks up to see a soft smile on your face.

But your smile quickly falls when you hear thudding footsteps nearing your location.

Swiftly moving on your feet, you grab your friends and run to an open cell before closing it. As the footsteps got closer, you were forced to go into the corner of the cell.

"I can hear you." A deep voice called out as a large muscled figure stomped forward.

Luz whimpers, holding on to King. You glared at the figure and stood protectively in front of Luz and King. You kept your eyes on his movements, not letting go of your knife even for a moment.

"Just what are you fools whispering about?" He said, looking around. He notices Eda's wanted poster and picks it up.

"Ah. The Owl Lady." He then crumples it. He turns his fist into a hammer and slams it onto the door, causing your grip to tighten in response.

"I'll get my hands on her soon enough." He looks into the cell, where Luz and King are huddled in the corner with you standing in front of them.

You can't help letting out a low growl when the warden continues to stare at you.

"Fight against the oppwessor! We will wesist! We will conquer! We will never be afwaid of you, you old cweep!" Tiny Nose yells, glaring at Warden Wrath.

He opens her cell and grabs her, making her squeak.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you. There's no place in society for you if you can't fit in." He tightens his grip on Tiny Nose, making her squeak again.