■ A Thieving Owl and A Pair of Humans ■

Start from the beginning

In response, Luz's shoulders slumped forward. You turn away from them and scratch the back of your neck.

"It wasn't that bad..." You sigh, remembering the incidents that caused Luz to be sent here three times.

■ ●● ●● ■

"Hey [Y/n]!" You raise an eyebrow and turn to see Luz. She was wearing one of those costumes for the school play tryout.

"Can you help me out?" She asks as you walk over to her.

You think about it before shrugging. "Yeah sure. I got nothing better to do."

...

And this is where you find yourself in a dark cloak with a deer - like mask, covering your entire face.

You sigh through your mask before jumping onto the stage. The students let out gasps of surprise and fear at your sudden appearance.

But you ignored it, keeping your eyes on Luz.

"You think you can escape my grasp, princess?" You growled darkly at her and tilted your head to the side. You take a step towards her, the cloak billowing out from behind you.

Luz glares at you and her grip tightens on the fork in her hand. She raises her head and you can see the defiance in her eyes.

"You'll never take me alive, demon!" Luz yells before she stabs the fork into her body.

A bunch of sausages spilled out from her and you resisted the urge to laugh at this.

Instead, you let out a deep growl and stalked towards her fallen form. The other students and teacher ran away from the stage, screaming their heads off.

You stopped growling once everyone ran off. With a deadpan expression, you crouched down to Luz and then lightly poke on her forehead.

"Oi. You didn't tell me about the sausages."

Luz opens her eyes and sits up. "Did it work?"

You tsked as you removed the mask from your face. "Yeah, it did. Also, what's the deal with the sausages?"

"For dramatic effect!" Luz says, doing jazz hands while you chuckle.

■ ... ■

It was gym class which meant performing acrobatics much to your displeasure. You were in the middle of doing your warms - ups when you heard cheering and clapping.

You looked up to see a girl has successfully landed on the mat after performing an acrobat.

You hum but continue on in your warm - ups while Luz looks over at them in curiosity.

"You think that's an impressive trick?" Luz smiles and she throws her pom - poms away. You stop and look at her with a grin, knowing what she's about to do next.

"Take a look at this!" She then uncovers her eyes to reveal disgusting eyelids.

"Bleep, bloop, bleep!" She starts to walk around, which results in everyone running away while screaming.