EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

"Boruto!" Sarada called out. "Do you know where to go?"

"I feel old man sixth's chakra. It seems he's fighting someone." The blond replied without looking back at the uchiha.

"I see. Let's hurry." Sarada said.

"Yeah!"

. . .

Kakashi panted heavily. 'This kid is actually giving me a hard time!'

"Wow! I'm surprised you lasted this long." Daemon said. "Most people I battled weren't strong so I killed them real quick."

"But you," the boy smiled like a maniac. "You actually held out for this long! I'm gonna have so much fun killing you!" He giggled creepily.

Kakashi sighed. 'The hell's wrong with this kid?!'

The boy ran towards him only to disappear and appear above the older man. Kakashi didn't notice and was hit by the child with a powerful kick.

He flew back and hit the ground hard. 'Damn it! What is this kid's jutsu?!'

"Are you wondering what my jutsu is?" The blue haired boy asked.

Kakashi stayed silent. He made signs for the shadow clone jutsu. Three clones were summoned with a poof.

The sixth hokage had a hunch and he wanted to test it out. All three shadow clones attacked with kunai, killing intent left bare.

Daemon smirked. "I don't think so!"

Kakashi studied every move his enemy made. Then he saw it. The flaw in younger boy's power.

. . .

"We're almost there!" Boruto exclaimed.

The two were running to the battle field. They finally saw shinobi ahead.

A shinobi turned and saw them. "Hey look! Someone's coming!" He pointed in the direction he saw them.

"Is it another enemy?" Mitsuki asked himself. He then recognized the chakra and informed the shinobi that they were his teammates.

They all sighed in relief. Then suddenly three shinobi's heads were cut off. Everyone's eyes widened with sweat running down their faces.

Screams rung out through the location. Sounds of an object cutting flesh was heard. More shinobi fell to reveal a bloodied kawaki.

Soon sarada and boruto arrived and they were shocked at what they saw. There were multiple dead bodies on the ground and their teammate was injured.

"Mitsuki! What happened?" Sarada asked.

"Boruto, sarada! We have to retreat for now. It looks like kawaki has defeated lady tsunade." Mitsuki answered.

"Kawaki...?" Boruto muttered.

Mitsuki turned to see the man who had caused such destruction. He got into a stance.

Kawaki just continued to stare at the three with a blank face. He suddenly disappeared.

"So you've finally decided to stop hiding, Boruto." Boruto heard kawaki's voice from behind him.

He felt something cold and hard press against his back. The black-blond was pressing his staff against him.

"I couldn't continue hiding while my comrades were fighting, could I, kawaki?" He answered.

"Ah! How did he...?!" Sarada exclaimed.

'It seems he has gotten stronger over the years.' Mitsuki thought.

Boruto slowly placed his hand on the hilt of his katana. He removed it from it's sheath and swiped at kawaki.

Kawaki jumped back. The fight had begun.

. . .

Boruto and Mitsuki panted heavily. A little while into the fight, kawaki rendered sarada unconscious. But now she was waking up to Mitsuki on the ground with severe wounds while Boruto fought kawaki to protect them.

She tried to sit up but she felt a wave of dizziness causing her to fall down. She slowly fell into unconscious again.

'No! I have to help boruto. I've been useless all this while. Mitsuki's hurt. But here I am taking a nap. I have to get up for my friends!

Come on sarada! You said you'd become hokage! What kind of hokage gets taken out without doing anything? Am I that useless?

Papa would be so disappointed. So would lord seventh. Even if Boruto was being controlled at that time, he was right. I wasn't fit to be hokage. I am not strong enough...'

. . .

"I heard you want to be hokage, sarada." Naruto smiled at the blackette.

"Y-yes! I want to become hokage and protect everyone, lord seventh." Sarada exclaimed.

"Well then I support you. I believe you can do it sarada." The blond said.

"Hey now. Don't tell me you've forgotten about me!" Konohamaru exclaimed.

"Yes, you too konohamaru." Naruto smiled.

The sarutobi huffed in satisfaction. "Really konohamaru-sensei?"

"Just because you're a woman doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!" Konohamaru smirked.

"I'm not counting on that."

. . .

'That's right. Lord seventh is supporting me. My parents sensei and friends. I can't fail them!'

The uchiha's eyes snapped open. She slowly got up.

"Sarada!" Boruto smiled. "I'm glad you're all right."

She returned the smile. "Yeah. Now let's knock some sense into this idiot!"

Kawaki emerged from the rubble due to Boruto's jutsu pushing him towards the already shaky buildings. He glared fiercely at the two members of team seven.

"You'll all die. No matter how hard you try to prevent it!"

Kawaki still stands by his words. The war will be ending in about 2-3 chapters. I'm really sorry for not updating lately. I've been really busy with school. I hope this chap was good enough. Vote comment and all that stuff! Bye!

-mj