Chapter 22 || Wanda

Your POV

Everything bursts around us. I feel the ground fall beneath us but I don't let go of her as she shrieks.

When we land I feel my back landing on something hard, making me wince in pain.

"Are you okay? Is everyone okay!" Nat shouts as she sits up, pulling me with her.

"I'm okay," I breathe out, standing with her.

"Ow," Clint whines behind us, making me laugh when I see him struggling to stand.

"There," I point, seeing a tunnel behind the rubble.

Him and Nat light up the flashlight gadgets on their wrists, leading us into it when we see the hand-crafter new gauntlet of stones.

They're still in tact.

Suddenly, I hear growls in front of us.

"Guys...I don't think we're alone here."

They follow my gaze into the darkness that lies ahead, both pulling their weapons. I take out my swords, preparing.

Clint shoots a lit up arrow down it and we see alien-like things crawling towards us.

"Ooookay, time to go!" I shout and grab the gauntlet, running with both of them in tow.

They follow us, snarling. Nat shoots at them and I slice through them quickly. Clint yells at us to speed up so we do.

"There!" Nat shouts, grabbing me while her and Clint both use their grappling hooks to go up through an opening. They crawl up walls and Nat shoots at them.

We finally reach the top, killing all of them, then lay on our backs, out of breath.

Nebula stands over me, making me sigh in relief, "Oh hey, I know you." I hand her the gauntlet happily, glad to have it out of my hands until I hear her say "Father, I have the stones."

"Wait, what?" Nat questions skeptically.

I go to sit up but she places her foot on my chest, forcing me down with a gun drawn at my head.

"Stop," a voice interrupts.

I tilt my head to see a green girl...damn, okay. She is attractive.

"You're betraying us?" Nebula hisses, making me frown in confusion.

"I thought she was on our side," I whisper to my two friends who just shrug in confusion.

Then another Nebula appears behind green girl, making all of our jaws drop.

"What in the-" "Shut up, Y/N," Natasha scolds.

The weirdness continues until I guess "good" Nebula shoots bad one until she falls, releasing me from under her foot.

Natasha scrambles to her feet, Clint scooping up the gauntlet. I get up and sigh, "Thanks...other Nebula and female hulk."

Green girl rolls her eyes, "It's Gamora, idiot."

"Whatever," I chuckle and we all run outside, stopping when we see Thor, Steve and Tony fighting Thanos.

"This mother fucker," I hiss and clench my fists.

I see him standing over Thor, pushing Stormbreaker into his chest. I see his hammer laying in the distance, the one I assume he got from going back in time and close my eyes.

"Come on come on," I will, opening one hand, raising it up.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asks but I shake my head and focus while I walk forward. The hammer finally lifts and flies towards Thanos, hitting him in the head, then stopping and flying back until it lands in my hand.