Chapter 2 || Titan

Your POV

I walk to the curtains to pull them back so I can see the rain falling outside. Something about rain to me is just relaxing. It's soft little water pellets falling from the sky to quench the thirst of the ground below, to keep the circle of life moving. It's beautiful. And the sound of it is just calming.

When lightning strikes in the distance my head cripples with a jolt of pain, causing me to gasp and grab onto the windowsill to steady myself while my other hand holds my forehead.

"Y/N? Is it your head again?"

Wanda's voice is laced with concern but gentility. I can feel her worry from across the room, she is skeptical that something else is going on. She knows I'm hiding something.

"I-it's just some pain," I muster out but she starts to pull the covers off of her, tossing a t-shirt of mine on as she makes her way over.

"Don't lie to me, Stark."

Closing my eyes as another jolt comes, I shake my head and sigh, "it's as if it's speaking to me."

"What does it say?"

Another jolt. I shudder in pain and bend down to stabilize myself but miss the sill and collapse. I can hear her shuffling over quickly as she bends down to grab both sides of my face, "hey. It's okay."

I look up at her and see a golden haze coating my eyes, only making Wanda frown in worry. I wince once again at the pain, closing my eyes only to see the golden haze disappear behind my eyelids.

When they open again, she's staring at me.

"What has been going on with you?"

Instead of explaining I just gently take her soft hand into mine, lifting it to my forehead.

"Tell me what you feel."

Picking up on my hint, she nods and the mist of her red wisps form from her fingertips. I watch her until the feeling starts to come back, gold forming around my vision.

We're surrounded by trees, I can see hundreds of people out in a field. A tall purple titan stands in anger, fighting back against Wanda's power. She pushes him back, transferring the strength from the mind stone over to blast him away with her force combined. As she uses it I can feel myself growing weaker. I notice Vision's life being drained from him, my head starting to ache as I begin to collapse.

Wanda notices, her eyes going wide as tears start to spill out in realization. I shake my head to tell her not to stop.

"Y/N NO!" She screams and takes her hand away from both of them, starting to run over. I see the titan smirk, smacking her to the side with ease. My chest bubbles with anger and I feel my power come back, reaching my hand out to blast him. He battles back at me with some metal gauntlet around his hand, stones shining at his knuckles. My blue energy blazes the more strength regains in me, the more my emotions continue to fuel me.

I stand up, walking forward, feeling my eyes glow golden, gold flecks starting to spark in my magic, making his face crinkle in confusion.

"You don't lay a single finger on her, you hear me?"

I push back against him but he battles harder, pushing down on me as my hand connects with the gauntlet.

"And just who do you think you are, Little One?"

"The person who's about to punch that nut sack right off your chin."

Gripping harder on the metal, I use my strength to push backwards against him, hearing him groan in pain as his arm bends backwards.