- Chapter 64 -

Začít od začátku

Mi-so paused as she let out a shaky breathe but before any of the boys could say anything, Mi-so continues;

"I asked her if she was going to come back for me and she nods and I did as I was told and got out of the car. After that, she drove away and left me on a street I didn't recognize, anyways.. it was already dark when a police officer found me and asked me where my parents were, I told him what had happened and he took me to the station. After dealing with my mon and everything, they arrested her after I showed them my bruises and then I was put in foster care and.. yeah.."

Mi-so ends her whole story awkwardly as she didn't want to tell a bunch of boys what she went through while in foster care.

"You foster family never told you about Jungkook?"

Namjoon asked carefully and Mi-so shook her head then let out a dark laugh;

"Of course they didn't. My adoptive parents did. I went through Hell in Foster care but when I settled down with my adoptive parents, they told me the truth when I was older."

"How old were you?"

"20."

"So.. it took you 3 years to come for a visit?"

"Yes.. because it took a while to get all the information I needed...and to be completely honest.. I was scared. Just like I'm scared right now.."

Mi-so sighed as she felt the tension in the room only grow by the minute, it was obvious the boys wanted her to get out of their house and never come back.

"Y-You know what... maybe this was a mistake. Look.. I'm sorry for wasting your guys time. Have a good day."

Mi-so said softly as she got up from the couch and started to walk towards the door, her actions made the boys a bit at ease but also sad.

It's not that they didn't want her to stay.. it's just, they don't trust her. She could be lying for all they know.

But before they could even say anything, Mi-so says quietly;

"Tell Jungkook... actually nevermind. Don't tell him anything, just forget you even s-"

Mi-so was quickly cut off by a small whimper followed by a sob, all eyes landed on the source of the noise, which was Jungkook sitting at the top of the staircase..

He was listening in on everything.

Mi-so felt her eyes get watery but she knew better than to cry in front of someone when they were crying, she could possibly upset him even more.

Suddenly, she got an idea.

Mi-so quietly set her bag down on the floor then she slowly began to lean against the door until she was sitting on the floor then she closed her eyes.

After a few moments, Jungkook slowly began to walk down the stairs and towards Mi-so.

"Jungko-" Taehyung started to say but was cut off by Namjoon saying;

"Leave him be."

Taehyung nodded as he and others watched the two siblings interact.

Jungkook looked over at the others and then back at the woman, then he suddenly had a Flashback which made him cry even more as he was now standing in front of the young woman.

Noticing that she wasn't looking at him, Jungkook felt a bit more at ease as he doesn't like making eye contact with strangers, this made him sit down next to the woman and he quietly asked;

"A-Are you.. r-real?.. C-Can I t-touch you?"

Mi-so hummed in response as she tried her best to keep a calm composure and not burst into tears, her response made Jungkook smile a little as he hesitantly placed his hands on her face so that he could look at her properly.

And sure enough, this was his sister. She had the same scar on her forehead as she did in when she was younger, there was no doubt as to where she got that scar from..

Suddenly Jungkook said something that would break Mi-so heart into a million pieces.

With his shakey hands on her face, Jungkook said in a soft whisper;

"M-Mama liedd.. M-Mama.. told m-me tthat... y-you werre.. d-dead."