showcased (jinkook)

Start from the beginning

yoongi's pale cheeks were now scarlet, and his lips were nibbled pink. his slender hand slowly advanced to his piercings, rings gleaming in the light just as they did.

jungkook sucked in a sharp breath when yoongi finally mustered the courage to feel. his fingertips were cold, but they were tender. maybe at first, it was just curiosity, but when yoongi's index finger stopped feeling and his thumb replaced it, jungkook had to hold his breath. it has been a while since he's been touched, especially since he's solely meant for looking.

he was genuinely surprised his boyfriend was allowing his friend to do this.

jungkook had to squeeze his eyes shut when yoongi gently tugged at his nipple piercing.

meant for looking meant for looking just looking

jungkook repeated it somewhat as a mantra in his head. it was hard not to fall on the floor and beg. but he was a doll, a silent, perfect, precious doll.

"are you still cold, yoongi?" seokjin broke the thick silence of the room and yoongi flinched his hands away from jungkook. jungkook finally exhaled. "i think i'm good, thank you." yoongi stammered over his words and seokjin simply smiled at him. "are you sure? it's pretty chilly, don't you think?" yoongi was about to shake his head no when seokjin grabbed jungkook.

"koo, why don't you warm yoongi up? he's very cold." jungkook nodded. if he were, to be honest, he didn't know if he could handle it. over the past few months, he's gotten significantly better at hiding his blatant arousal and avoiding acting upon it—unless he's given permission—but even still, after months of practicing and downright edging, it's hard to resist, especially when yoongi held him on his lap with his face in his neck.

jungkook settled in, attempting his best to ignore the fastening hot breaths on his collarbone.

it was as if it never happened, since soon after sitting on yoongi's lap seokjin began talking about random things again. jungkook thanked whatever was out there for him being able to resist the urge to grind down on yoongi. yoongi's thigh was positioned perfectly, and jungkook knew that if he were to rub downward, he would see stars.

but he's a doll. a silent, still, pliant thing. he was servicing yoongi right now, by warning him up. that was his current purpose. that was the goal set.

jungkook didn't know it, but he's drooling. he hadn't realized until he heard seokjin chuckle and yoongi's breath waver on his flesh.

"you like them? i think they're so pretty on him." it took a bit for jungkook to notice what yoongi was nodding to, but blushed when he understood. he'd completely forgotten about the hickeys littered all around his throat and jawline. seokjin had given in the slightest bit last night and marked jungkook up.

yoongi's cold fingertips touched him again, this time on his throat and chin. he carefully turned jungkook's face to the side so he could continue looking while seeing all the blotches. "i like them." yoongi stated, attention still focused on jungkook's marks.

seokjin clicked his tongue and tilted his head. "oh, it seems i missed a spot. do you think you can do that place? i would, but it looks like i'm getting a phone call." seokjin held up his vibrating phone and stood, excusing himself to another room.

jungkook didn't get any time to relax before yoongi kissed his neck, gently suckling and humming to himself. "you're so pretty, jungkook." yoongi whispered, hugging jungkook closer and finally marking jungkook's neck. jungkook's breath hitched. "it's no wonder why seokjin keeps you all to himself, just for looking. wouldn't want anyone to tamper with your perfection."

yoongi's soft palms trailed down the younger's bare sides, familiarizing themselves before grabbing at the skin and clawing them. "it's hard to leave you in pristine condition when all i want to do is ravage you." yoongi parted from jungkook's neck just to occupy himself with jungkook's hardened nipples. jungkook bit back a whine when yoongi blew cold air on them.