christmas special (maknae line)

"Bye! We'll be back!" Jimin calls out, walking out and waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook shivered, huddling into his coat as they make their way to the car. Jimin sits in the drivers, and jungkook and Taehyung sit in the back. "So what are we doing?" Jungkook asks, leaning against Taehyung as Jimin pulls out of the driveway. "Just got to pick up some stuff for Jin. Shouldn't take too long." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Remind me why we had to come with?" Jimin looks at him through the rearview mirror, quirking a brow.

"I don't like going shopping alone, especially during Christmas." Taehyung rolls his eyes before looking out the window. His left arm hangs over Jungkook's shoulder, the youngest slightly squirming before Taehyung holds him still by the hip.

Jimin raises an eyebrow in suspicion before making a brisk turn, causing the back two passengers to shift to the left, Jungkook widening his eyes and harshly biting his lip. clouds of pink frolic on his cheeks when he releases a breath as they're sitting straight again. The three had their masks and sunglasses on, glancing at the names of the stores in the mall. Probably not the safest place.

Jungkook shuffles behind the elder two, his face hot and fists tingling. Taehyung's hands stayed in his pockets. Jimin chooses to ignore it for now. As Jimin walks into a random store, Taehyung finally takes ones off his hands out of his pockets to grab his younger boyfriend's hand. He drags Jungkook along, Jungkook's eyes fluttering. They sit at a nearby bench, Taehyung-who was patiently waiting-relaxing and leaning on the side of the bench's armrest. Jungkook-who was very impatiently waiting-fidgeted with his fingers and coat's zipper as he rapidly bounced his knee up and down.

Jimin stares at the two. He watches as Jungkook attempts to stand up, but Taehyung quickly catches his arm and whispers in his ear, dragging him back down, Taehyung watching him in amusement when Jungkook releases a deep breath and clenches his fists. Jimin inspects Taehyung before searching Jungkook. Taehyung: an Eye smirk plastered on his expression, one hand on Jungkook's bouncing knee, the other in his pocket. Jungkook: fidgeting, seems out of it, biting lip. Jimin widens his eyes and puts the shirt back on the rack. He speed-walks to them.

"Please say that you're not doing anything you're not supposed to be," he lightly scolds, crossing his arms and leaning most of his weight on his right leg does his hip slightly pops out. taehyung dramatically gasps, looking at his hyung with fake betrayal. "how could you,.." he begins, holding his hands over his heart. "how could you accuse me of such a thing, I'll have you know that I have done nothing out of the ordinary and I have been well behaved,"

jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Your "out of the ordinary" is everyone else's actual ordinary. now," he leans his face close to taehyung's, and his face heats with his anger steadily rising. "what did you do?"

taehyung innocently smiles, smugly leaning back and stretching his arms out and across the benches area, twirling his finger in jungkook's soft hair. "I don't know, you tell me. what did I do?" he breathes, obviously having fun with this.

jimin gives him an unimpressed look. he rubs his eyes, crossing his arms once again and sassily waves his left hand in their direction. "you shoved a vibrator up his ass,"

taehyung glances to him, a large shit-eating grin on his even more obnoxious face. "I shoved a vibrator up his ass," he confirms, jimin immediately rushing to jungkook's side. "kookie," he calls out, the younger hesitantly glancing at his hyung.

jimin glares at taehyung, who was sprawled out on the bench, only leaving jungkook a little room. Taehyung shrugs, casually unwrapping a sucker and pulling down his mask to pop it in his mouth. "if you wouldn't have forced us to come, we wouldn't have the publicity," jimin and jungkook widen their eyes, jimin quickly rushing in front of taehyung in case of any fans.